Official Cavan GAA Thread

Started by BallyhaiseMan, November 10, 2006, 01:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beer baron

Quote from: cavanmaniac on June 29, 2010, 11:15:47 AM
Will Pairc Ui Chaoimh hold the crowd I wonder?

I'd say it'll hold all 200 of us  :P

put-it-up

Quote from: beer baron on June 29, 2010, 08:25:59 AM
Quote from: put-it-up on June 28, 2010, 07:12:23 PM
Jesus talk about David and Goliath and that time is a joke for fans looking to travel. It should have been earlier than that..Unless I make a weekend of it  ;D

Thinking along similar lines myself!Supposedly a great spot to go out and the ladies(if thats what you call them) love our accents!

Yeah I hear they are made for little langers Beer Baron  ;D

Celt_Man

Any word on the team for the Junior final tomorrow?  Was there any new drafted into the panel since the semi final?  Did I hear correctly that Trevor Crowe was training with them last week?
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Dougal

trevor crowe is back with them,barry reilly is in there aswell.midfield will be taite and crowe im guessing.hopefully ill know the team by dinner time tomorrow,and ill put it up if it hasnt been announced.looking forward to it,should be a good enough game.
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!

BallyhaiseMan

We could do with Trevor in Cork saturday week,i wonder if hes interested?

put-it-up

We could do with Dermot and Larry aswell. Just promise Larry there will be a night out in Cork and he will come  ;D

Dougal

sure invite jayo while your at it,he'll not turn down the night on the sauce either. ;D

beer baron

Quote from: Dougal on June 29, 2010, 10:53:25 PM
sure invite jayo while your at it,he'll not turn down the night on the sauce either. ;D

Was tempted to ask him had he his boots at half time saturday

beer baron

Quote from: put-it-up on June 29, 2010, 06:51:30 PM
Jesus talk about David and Goliath and that time is a joke for fans looking to travel. It should have been earlier than that..Unless I make a weekend of it  ;D

Thinking along similar lines myself!Supposedly a great spot to go out and the ladies(if thats what you call them) love our accents!

Ah sure makes no difference to me anyway,i've always got an orderly cue looking for a slice of the baron!

put-it-up

Ah now we're talking. I was taking the mick out of some of the Dublin lads on another thread and one said our lads were on a 4 day bender after the Fermanagh game - so maybe Larry's spirit lives on  ;D

I'd say I will tip down to the game 2moro night from Dublin for a nose. Anyone know roughly what kind of team to expect? I haven seen them play this year to be honest.

And beer baron in fairness, I was gonna ask my mate who hasn played football in 3 years had he his boots with  ;D Randon thought here, but Anyone else notice how Corr turns like a double decker bus in big semi-circles??

put-it-up

Quote from: beer baron on June 29, 2010, 11:17:21 PM
Quote from: put-it-up on June 29, 2010, 06:51:30 PM

Ah sure makes no difference to me anyway,i've always got an orderly cue looking for a slice of the baron!

You dawg..woof woof  ;D

Celt_Man

Quote from: put-it-up on June 29, 2010, 11:20:14 PM

Ah now we're talking. I was taking the mick out of some of the Dublin lads on another thread and one said our lads were on a 4 day bender after the Fermanagh game - so maybe Larry's spirit lives on  ;D
I'd say I will tip down to the game 2moro night from Dublin for a nose. Anyone know roughly what kind of team to expect? I haven seen them play this year to be honest.

And beer baron in fairness, I was gonna ask my mate who hasn played football in 3 years had he his boots with  ;D Randon thought here, but Anyone else notice how Corr turns like a double decker bus in big semi-circles??

Aye saw that alright... you should have known better they are still very tender over their annual hiding in Croker but they are just not used to hit happening so early in the summer!!! They deserve it all though!!
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

put-it-up

Quote from: Celt_Man on June 29, 2010, 11:25:31 PM
Quote from: put-it-up on June 29, 2010, 11:20:14 PM

Aye saw that alright... you should have known better they are still very tender over their annual hiding in Croker but they are just not used to hit happening so early in the summer!!! They deserve it all though!!

Check out my reply CM, that should shut him up for a while ;D

Lads I have just realised something that is absolutlely disastrous regarding our hopes against the bellends Rebels.

Would you believe that Croke Park have gone and organised us to play a match on the weeknd of Oxegen again. Will we get enough to field a team ;D ;D ;D ;D

PhilsJemmysField

The big Cavan game coming up is the minors and can we finally win two games at this level. If we could get to an Ulster final it would be a start. Any word on challenge matches or any form of team news from the minor camp

Dougal

team for tonight,i think is.

1.darren murphy
2.eoin mcphillips
3.eoin smith
4.mark johnson
5.niall reilly
6.?????
7.kevin donohue
8.trevor crowe
9. adrian taite
10.stephen jordan
11.raymond galligan
12.?????
13.eamonn reilly
14.declan mckiernan
15.phillip brady

cant for the life of me remember the other 2 lads.thats a decent team,will be hard beat.