Official Cavan GAA Thread

Started by BallyhaiseMan, November 10, 2006, 01:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawrence of Knockbride

Quote from: Dougal on January 22, 2010, 07:32:02 PM
u21s have any games this weekend??
Don't know but I see the challenge against Roscommon last Sunday turned out to be a 13 a-side game against Longford. Your club-man scored 5 points from wing-forward including 4 in the first 6 minutes.
Anybody heading to Omagh?

Celt_Man

Quote from: Lawrence of Knockbride on January 22, 2010, 08:12:27 PM
Don't know but I see the challenge against Roscommon last Sunday turned out to be a 13 a-side game against Longford. Your club-man scored 5 points from wing-forward including 4 in the first 6 minutes.

Actually hard to find fault with anything Carr says in that piece to be honest...

Jaysus help me but I'm half thinking of going...
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Denn Forever

Hopefully it will be better weather than Wednesday night.

If you go can you let us know how it went.

Did Thomas Corr play and how well did he do?

Anyone play well?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

boojangles

Quote from: Lawrence of Knockbride on January 22, 2010, 10:20:07 AM
I don't think he has the making of a full-forward at IC level.

They mite have another option at Full-Forward after tonight.

On a positive note :o Yes Positive. Just back from Level One Coaching course tonight which was full up with over 40 and plenty of clubs represented. Was at a Coaching seminar also last nite in the Kilmore which had well over a hundred people from probably every club in Cavan. Small steps but hopefully sooner rather than later we can start to see results from the work the Games Development team are doing.

Celt_Man

Quote from: boojangles on January 22, 2010, 10:24:38 PM
Just back from Level One Coaching course tonight which was full up with over 40 and plenty of clubs represented. Was at a Coaching seminar also last nite in the Kilmore which had well over a hundred people from probably every club in Cavan. Small steps but hopefully sooner rather than later we can start to see results from the work the Games Development team are doing.

You following me around Boojangles??   ;D

boojangles

Quote from: Celt_Man on January 22, 2010, 10:30:33 PM
Just back from Level One Coaching course tonight which was full up with over 40 and plenty of clubs represented. Was at a Coaching seminar also last nite in the Kilmore which had well over a hundred people from probably every club in Cavan. Small steps but hopefully sooner rather than later we can start to see results from the work the Games Development team are doing.

I'm actually busy stalking BH Man,didn't see him there tonight.One is enough thanks Celt Man.
I never noticed ya,must look closer in the morning :D

What ya think of that anyway?

beer baron

boojangles

Quote from: beer baron on January 22, 2010, 11:06:25 PM
Enough of the flirting lads

Makes a change from shadow boxing with Drung.

Celt_Man

Quote from: boojangles on January 22, 2010, 11:02:07 PM
Quote from: Celt_Man on January 22, 2010, 10:30:33 PM

I'm actually busy stalking BH Man,didn't see him there tonight.One is enough thanks Celt Man.
I never noticed ya,must look closer in the morning :D

What ya think of that anyway?
Ahh stalking me wouldn't that much craic anyway... following me around while I'm stalking women - sure that's no craic at all

Aye was a good start to it, interesting to see what the craic will be tomorrow on the field... boots may have to be brought in from the shed and defrosted...

Dougal

who,reilly??

fortunately i wont be able to make it to omagh,if i was id be there,and id end up kicking myself for having to start on the beer late.
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!

Lawrence of Knockbride

Quote from: Dougal on January 23, 2010, 10:37:23 AM

who,reilly??

fortunately i wont be able to make it to omagh,if i was id be there,and id end up kicking myself for having to start on the beer late.
No, McKiernan.
Who you talking about at full-forward Boojangles?
Thomas Corr was playing and although he's reasonably tight he's not the solution to our problem is. Eoin Smith probably is but he's not playing for some reason.
I'm heading Celt Man. I'll be the lad applauding the Cavan scores. You should be able to spot me.

Dougal

i was told last week that mckiernan was injured and wouldnt kick a ball for at least a month.

Lawrence of Knockbride

Well he kicked at least one ball at least five times last week.  :)

Dougal

just saw the report there.doesnt sound like a lad whos injured.says u21s are playing longford again on sat the 24,so is that today or tomorrow i wonder??

i hear a couple of clubs in cavan are entering the ulster club league,anyone know what clubs they are?

BallyhaiseMan

Quote from: Dougal on January 23, 2010, 12:34:54 PM
just saw the report there.doesnt sound like a lad whos injured.says u21s are playing longford again on sat the 24,so is that today or tomorrow i wonder??

i hear a couple of clubs in cavan are entering the ulster club league,anyone know what clubs they are?

Castlerahan are one
Theres also an Ulster Intermediate club league,
im not sure if any are in that though,
Im sure with the later starts to the league now,More will try and join.