Official Cavan GAA Thread

Started by BallyhaiseMan, November 10, 2006, 01:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JMohan

You're right about one thing - he either goes balls out or not at all ... how old is McKeever now?

mylestheslasher

Good question. McKeever must be 27 or so now.

boojangles

Quote from: mylestheslasher on October 24, 2009, 10:14:19 AM
Good question. McKeever must be 27 or so now.

McKeever is 25.Will be 26 start of next year. You would wonder if they have a plan at all.Ive heard enough stories at this stage that makes it clear that TC does not have the balls to do what is needed. He should have been doing a Liam Bradley last year but didnt.Now maybe he is trying a 'New Approach' but I don't see us winning any 'Derbies' TBH no matter what he tries.
What connection has this Gareth Smith got with Cavan??
Whatsthename you seem to have an inside track.Any big names not back in or whats happening?

whats my name

his father is from cavan keogan tried to get gareth smith in before but i think he wasnt able to give his full commitment. i know raymond galligan is back in didnt hear of any absenties but you have a fair idea who will be left out jason anyway from speaking to the papers about carr. mc keever was at training last weekend so he's back anyway thank god we need players of his callibre playing for cavan we cant afford to leave them off the panel

Denn Forever

Are teams alliowed train as a group over winter?  I thought there was a ban to reduce burnout.

Anyway, a nesty may join and  everyone reckons chesty should be  brought back .  Question is, is there a besty out there?????????????
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

JMohan

Quote from: Denn Forever on October 24, 2009, 03:54:05 PM
Are teams alliowed train as a group over winter?  I thought there was a ban to reduce burnout.

Anyway, a nesty may join and  everyone reckons chesty should be  brought back .  Question is, is there a besty out there?????????????

Burnout is for counties who stay in the SFC long enough to get it

Train away

Drung

QuoteAnyway, a nesty may join and  everyone reckons chesty should be  brought back .  Question is, is there a besty out there?

Please denn forever, put up a little warning before posting anything so stupendously funny again. Man, that was some funny shit. I had no idea you were a professional comedian, and if you're not, you should be.
"Besty"! Brilliant.

mylestheslasher

Quote from: Drung on October 26, 2009, 11:14:47 PM
QuoteAnyway, a nesty may join and  everyone reckons chesty should be  brought back .  Question is, is there a besty out there?

Please denn forever, put up a little warning before posting anything so stupendously funny again. Man, that was some funny shit. I had no idea you were a professional comedian, and if you're not, you should be.
"Besty"! Brilliant.

Perhaps you should put up a warning whenever you go to post full stop so that we can all just ignore it!

whats my name

http://www.gaainfo.com/county.php?co=cavan
check out this website its called gaa info its very good you's might of heard of it before just discoverd it. its very good give's you info about players thats played for your county what they have scored in each game etc. just found out jason reilly has scored 34-94 in all competitions playing with cavan thats some scoring if you think about it

Celt_Man

Quote from: whats my name on October 27, 2009, 03:41:14 PM
http://www.gaainfo.com/county.php?co=cavan
check out this website its called gaa info its very good you's might of heard of it before just discoverd it. its very good give's you info about players thats played for your county what they have scored in each game etc. just found out jason reilly has scored 34-94 in all competitions playing with cavan thats some scoring if you think about it
Hmmm... some glaring mistakes straight away... Conor McCarey certainly didn't play 77 games for Cavan and definitely didn't score 9 - 124 either!!  :D :D :D
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

beer baron

You sure about that Celt man.Ha ha

whats my name

yea there is a few mistakes alright in it but most of it is fairly accurate

whats my name

connor mc carey must be larry reilly i presume

Lawrence of Knockbride

Quote from: whats my name on October 27, 2009, 06:10:32 PM
connor mc carey must be larry reilly i presume
He certainly is not. I see two of our regulars will be battling it out this weekend for the last semi-final spot in division 2 or is that the right term to use saying as there's no promotion to be won for either club?

beer baron

Ah yeah awrence they're battling for semi fnal spot.