Official Cavan GAA Thread

Started by BallyhaiseMan, November 10, 2006, 01:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawrence of Knockbride

Went up to the Balieboro v Drung game. Poor enough fair IMO. Fanin ran riot in the first half and must have kicked 6 points. Can someone tell me WHO decided that he was a corner-back at inter-county level?
The double header in Breffni tomorrow looks interesting and might be worth going to even with all the sport on TV. Hopefully it'll be better value than the tenner I paid this evening.

KIDDO 4

Cavan Gaels defeatedCrosserlough  2.15 to 1.4 tonight in the .Cavan senior championship.

cavan4ever

Quote from: Lawrence of Knockbride on August 08, 2009, 09:58:40 PM
Went up to the Balieboro v Drung game. Poor enough fair IMO. Fanin ran riot in the first half and must have kicked 6 points. Can someone tell me WHO decided that he was a corner-back at inter-county level?
The double header in Breffni tomorrow looks interesting and might be worth going to even with all the sport on TV. Hopefully it'll be better value than the tenner I paid this evening.

Few pints in ya larry ?

put-it-up

Were you that involved in the game itself that you forgot who was playing Lawrence?

Games in breffni do look interesting today, thinking of going down only I have an orange light on in the car and i spent my money last night on pints!8)had to drown my sorrows!

Fannin was excellent last night.

cavan4ever

Quote from: put-it-up on August 09, 2009, 11:49:47 AM

Were you that involved in the game itself that you forgot who was playing Lawrence?

Games in breffni do look interesting today, thinking of going down only I have an orange light on in the car and i spent my money last night on pints!8)had to drown my sorrows!

You better ring up the Cavan Post and let them know that your not in the quater finals.

put-it-up

Quote from: cavan4ever on August 09, 2009, 12:01:34 PM

You better ring up the Cavan Post and let them know that your not in the quater finals.

Huh?

cavan4ever

Quote from: put-it-up on August 09, 2009, 12:36:39 PM

Huh?

They had you as qualified for the quaters last week, did you not get to the shop to read it  ;)

put-it-up

Quote from: cavan4ever on August 09, 2009, 12:48:45 PM

Huh?

They had you as qualified for the quaters last week, did you not get to the shop to read it  ;)

No didn't see that! Went on a mini-holiday for a few days and never got round to checking it when i got home.
Ah well what would you expect! :D

Our group is going to hold the show up for the next two weeks now. Championship wont be over til October at this rate!!!

cavan4ever

Quote from: put-it-up on August 09, 2009, 12:57:25 PM

Huh?

No didn't see that! Went on a mini-holiday for a few days and never got round to checking it when i got home.

Our group is going to hold the show up for the next two weeks now. Championship wont be over til October at this rate!!!

I think it is October every year before its over.

put-it-up

Quote from: cavan4ever on August 09, 2009, 01:09:40 PM
Quote from: put-it-up on August 09, 2009, 12:57:25 PM

Huh?

I think it is October every year before its over.

Ye but I am thinking more Haloween this time around!

opted against going to Breffni today - gona be two close games I would imagine

cavan4ever

Anyone hear that Carr quit, heard it yesterday but it was from now way a official source.

put-it-up

Quote from: cavan4ever on August 09, 2009, 01:32:27 PM
Anyone hear that Carr quit, heard it yesterday but it was from now way a official source.

Haven't really heard much iin the last few days.

Was told he was going to quit after he talked to his selectors on thursday but that obviousy was not the case. I think he will stay now, but once announce it until the dust settles.

Anyone else been hearing anything??/

Lawrence of Knockbride

Ye are some boys. Sorry, I obviously meant Drumgoon. Gonna head to Breffni now and will report back later. I thought I saw The Post in the shop the other day with TC on the front with big bullet point quotes beside him, one of which saying he wouldn't quit. Maybe this was out before the latest vote?
Who needs Eastenders when you have Cavan football.

put-it-up

Quote from: Lawrence of Knockbride on August 09, 2009, 01:44:36 PM

Ye are some boys. Sorry, I obviously meant Drumgoon. Gonna head to Breffni now and will report back later. I thought I saw The Post in the shop the other day with TC on the front with big bullet point quotes beside him, one of which saying he wouldn't quit. Maybe this was out before the latest vote?
Who needs Eastenders when you have Cavan football.

Good man Lawrence, enjoy the games. I'm gonna tune in to RTE and watch are beloved neighbours :)

Who needs eastenders when you have Coronation Street :D

With regards to Carr, I wish they would get the situation sorted. Manager needs to be at the club games, seeing what is going on and how lads are playing.

Backroom should be out seeing what is happening as well.

If Carr stays is his team going to be the same or is there going to be some tweaking?

What is the general feeling in the county towards the current backroom team?

mylestheslasher

Are any of the county management team at any of these club games because if  they are not then they should be sacked.