Previous topic - Next topic

boojangles

Hollow Man has lost it
I REPEAT: Hollow Man has lost it

cavan4ever

Quote from: boojangles on July 22, 2009, 09:38:04 PM
Hollow Man has lost it
I REPEAT: Hollow Man has lost it

He is a clown and prob shud relaise this is a GAABOARD.

Hollow Man

BJ, that is three or four times you have just more or less copied something I have said by way of a retort. This is not a schoolyard.
Come on now. Get a grip.

Cavan4ever, seeing as you have taken a break from badmouthing your clubmate Ciaran Galligan from behind a pseudonym, can you please take the time to spell simple words such as 'realise' correctly. Thank you.

Hollow Man

I have made a deal with Boojangles and shall retire for another few months from this thread. Bye for now!

cavan4ever

Quote from: Hollow Man on July 22, 2009, 09:42:41 PM
BJ, that is three or four times you have just more or less copied something I have said by way of a retort. This is not a schoolyard.
Come on now. Get a grip.

Cavan4ever, seeing as you have taken a break from badmouthing your clubmate Ciaran Galligan from behind a pseudonym, can you please take the time to spell simple words such as 'realise' correctly. Thank you.

Says the child.

cavan4ever

Come on now. Get a grip.

i will spell watever way i wan.

mylestheslasher

Quote from: Hollow Man on July 22, 2009, 09:45:30 PM
I have made a deal with Boojangles and shall retire for another few months from this thread. Bye for now!

Does that mean the competition is postponed?

cavan4ever

Quote from: mylestheslasher on July 22, 2009, 10:22:47 PM
Quote from: Hollow Man on July 22, 2009, 09:45:30 PM

Does that mean the competition is postponed?

Hope not i was going to vote for you myles  :)

BallyhaiseMan

Come on now. Get a grip.

Some boy to be calling anyone out for bad mouthing someone from behind a pseudonym,
Anyway C4ever has commented on Galligans football ability alot,which is what we do on here and has never once commented negatively on Galligan as a person, Hollow Man on the otherhand  called the whole Drumalee club "Knackers" a few months back.
He then proceeded to shit himself when Boojangles reacted to the post in question.

anglocelt39

Hollow Man you are proving very disappointing in your second summer on this thread. Now you showed promise last year, make no mistake, a WUM of some potential, christ I even had to take off the tracksuit top and hit you a few off the ball belts myself. But in fairness you seemed to have the ability to start a row at the drop of a hat. This year, sorry mate but the same approach dont' work. In fact if it wasn't for Boojangles taking the odd rise (which I think is out of sympathy with you) you are certainly winning the prize for being the most ignored/ridiculed attention seeker on Board.

Your deterioration in 12 months has been shocking, from a potential top class WUM to, as you currently stand, to borrow from the words of Joe Brolly QC, not even the first cousin of a WUM.

Terribly disappointing, but at least it's good to see your memory is intact. Tried to get the hump with you again this year old boy, just not worth the effort.
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

cavan4ever

Lets not give the loser any more time here.

the salmon of knowledge

Hollowman, in your layoff maybe you can go to this site and find the answers to some of your problems, seriously, all you have done in the last month is cause rows on here...

http://socialphobic.co.uk/?tag=socially-inept

BallyhaiseMan

Quote from: RednBlack on July 22, 2009, 10:58:25 PM
Can we get back to football?

Heard Jelly is away to New Zealand in the next couple of weeks. That will be difficult for the Gaels with Lyng injured and Walsh struggling.
Jelly will be a serious loss as will Lyng.
Dont think Walsh is that big of a miss.
a Few Gaels lads ive spoken to dont think he should be on the Gaels team at least not at midfield anyway.
If they havent lost some of their young talent like,McClarey,Niall Smith,Niall Murray, Maloney Derham,Martin Dunne to the States or Canada for the summer and combined with Experienced lads like Cormac Nelligan,i think they will be fine.

Lawrence of Knockbride

Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on July 22, 2009, 11:03:01 PM
Quote from: RednBlack on July 22, 2009, 10:58:25 PM
Can we get back to football?

Heard Jelly is away to New Zealand in the next couple of weeks. That will be difficult for the Gaels with Lyng injured and Walsh struggling.
Jelly will be a serious loss as will Lyng.
Dont think Walsh is that big of a miss.
a Few Gaels lads ive spoken to dont think he should be on the Gaels team at least not at midfield anyway.
If they havent lost some of their young talent like,McClarey,Niall Smith,Niall Murray, Maloney Derham,Martin Dunne to the States or Canada for the summer and combined with Experienced lads like Cormac Nelligan,i think they will be fine.
I'd have to agree after seeing quite a bit of the first round of champioship matches. I don't too many will trouble them unless Castlerathan had a lot in reserve against Ramor, which I don't think they did.

the salmon of knowledge

championship starts tomorrow night for the weekend, we have Corlough in Breffni, will be looking for a win, anyone else? who are ye playing/ your chances?