Started by BallyhaiseMan, November 10, 2006, 01:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boojangles

Quote from: put-it-up on July 21, 2009, 11:08:55 PM
Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on July 21, 2009, 09:56:45 PM
Quote from: Hollow Man on July 21, 2009, 09:40:21 PM
QuoteShane Sheridan(Lacken)
Charlie Clerkin(Castlerahan)

Sheridan hasn't played for Lacken at all this year, he is playing for a club somewhere in the west.
Clerkin is the second best goalkeeper in his own club.

Come on BallyhaiseMan, you're better than this.

i can name more yes
James Carolan(Lavey)
Patrick Galligan(Killygarry)
David Clegg(Cootehill)

Do you have any other names to add HollowMan?
You seem more interested in pointing out whats wrong with what other board users posts,than actually naming alternatives or getting involved in the discussion.
When i asked a few questions about your own club about a week ago, You were nowhere to be seen.
Leave the football talk to adults,Theres a good girl   :-*

Ballyhaise Man, lock your doors! I think HM will be trying to hunt you down tonight!

Thats a threat Id take serious BH Man,I dont think Lawrence of Knockbride has been seen since Hollows- 'Your not Big and your not Smart' warning!! Or maybe he has been reincarnated as Spoggles or Mr Miyagi ??

put-it-up

Unfortunately I do not think Lawrence has been reincarnated, and I am worried for his safety! I didn't see him in the shop today flicking through the papers, which is a worry.

Maybe there is just a big lock-in in Canningstown though and he is fine - we will find out!

Went onto the HS for the first time in a while and saw some young buck has already set up a thread with regards to next year's minor team.....Some things never change!

Any word on Graham's future?

BallyhaiseMan

Quote from: boojangles on July 21, 2009, 11:35:05 PM
Quote from: put-it-up on July 21, 2009, 11:08:55 PM
Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on July 21, 2009, 09:56:45 PM
Quote from: Hollow Man on July 21, 2009, 09:40:21 PM
QuoteShane Sheridan(Lacken)
Charlie Clerkin(Castlerahan)

Sheridan hasn't played for Lacken at all this year, he is playing for a club somewhere in the west.
Clerkin is the second best goalkeeper in his own club.

Come on BallyhaiseMan, you're better than this.

i can name more yes
James Carolan(Lavey)
Patrick Galligan(Killygarry)
David Clegg(Cootehill)

Do you have any other names to add HollowMan?
You seem more interested in pointing out whats wrong with what other board users posts,than actually naming alternatives or getting involved in the discussion.
When i asked a few questions about your own club about a week ago, You were nowhere to be seen.
Leave the football talk to adults,Theres a good girl   :-*

Ballyhaise Man, lock your doors! I think HM will be trying to hunt you down tonight!

Thats a threat Id take serious BH Man,I dont think Lawrence of Knockbride has been seen since Hollows- 'Your not Big and your not Smart' warning!! Or maybe he has been reincarnated as Spoggles or Mr Miyagi ??
Everyone knows a Ramor Man cant fight anyway,Nothing to be worried about  ;)  :D

BallyhaiseMan

Quote from: put-it-up on July 21, 2009, 11:49:05 PM
Unfortunately I do not think Lawrence has been reincarnated, and I am worried for his safety! I didn't see him in the shop today flicking through the papers, which is a worry.

Maybe there is just a big lock-in in Canningstown though and he is fine - we will find out!

Went onto the HS for the first time in a while and saw some young buck has already set up a thread with regards to next year's minor team.....Some things never change!

i would say he will wait until Ballyhaise's championship has ended before deciding what he wants to do.
He might fancy a go at The Gaels job next year, you never know.

put-it-up

Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on July 21, 2009, 11:53:28 PM

i would say he will wait until Ballyhaise's championship has ended before deciding what he wants to do.

Keep forgettin he is over Ballyhaise! What do the lads from the club think of him?

I dunno if he would go in as the manager of the Gaels to be honest, at the end of the day he has been playing with the whole squad for a few years. Would be a tough situation to be in, managing your mates.

BallyhaiseMan

Quote from: put-it-up on July 21, 2009, 11:57:36 PM

Keep forgettin he is over Ballyhaise! What do the lads from the club think of him?

I dunno if he would go in as the manager of the Gaels to be honest, at the end of the day he has been playing with the whole squad for a few years. Would be a tough situation to be in, managing your mates.

the Lads would swear by him,the Training is terrific,not one session the same as the next one.
You wouldnt find a Ballyhaise player out of the 40-50 we have that has a bad word to say about him.
Thats saying something aswell if you know our history of giving out about and falling out with managers. ;D

put-it-up

Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on July 22, 2009, 12:01:25 AM

the Lads would swear by him,the Training is terrific,not one session the same as the next one.
You wouldnt find a Ballyhaise player out of the 40-50 we have that has a bad word to say about him.
Thats saying something aswell if you know our history of giving out about and falling out with managers. ;D

I know i really do think the man is top quality and a definite future senior manager. Would also tip your crowd for championship honours this year ;)

BallyhaiseMan

Quote from: put-it-up on July 22, 2009, 12:38:40 AM

I know i really do think the man is top quality and a definite future senior manager. Would also tip your crowd for championship honours this year ;)

no comment until after saturday put it up  ;)
Boojangles would just love some bulletin board material!!! for extra motivation.

put-it-up

No, I suppose you better say nathin!

It is such a load of shit, every club played their first round like 5 weeks ago. It feels as if we are almost starting again doesn't it?.

Can't  believe were missing Rooney, Sharkey and Bird this weekend. Going to be a big test in a must win game.

BallyhaiseMan

Yeh,
all the good weather we had earlier in the summer,
And we are going in to play championship in august/september.
We would be much better starting our Championship in early May.

say 4 team group
Game 1- First week of may
Game 2- Week after Cavans first round game.
Game 3- Early-Mid June
play-offs if needed at end of June

Quarter Finals-Mid July
Semi Finals-Early August

Final-End of August.

even if there were say a 2 week break between game 2/3 for holidays.
The Championship would be over a month before what it will be now.

Imagine what it would have been like if Cavan had beaten Antrim,
They would be playing the qualifier this weekend,
and it would have been Friday/Saturday/Sunday Two weeks before we would have been playing our second game, the weekend of the 8th August,
Then the County Board would have been under pressure to get games played off,
and we would have probably ended up playing
Group Game 2
GroupGame 3
Quarter Finals in 3 consecutive weeks.
The County Board couldnt organise a shag in a brothel.

cavan4ever

Just heard that Kingscourts Barry Reilly is in Australia having trials with a AFL team this week.

Celt_Man

Quote from: cavan4ever on July 22, 2009, 11:35:49 AM
Just heard that Kingscourts Barry Reilly is in Australia having trials with a AFL team this week.
Yea think he left last Thursday or Friday and is gone for a week so back tomorrow or next day so he won't miss the championship game for Kingscourt
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

boojangles

Would b a huge loss to Cavan football.We are struggling enough for talent without this.

BallyhaiseMan

I wish Barry the very best of luck and hope he makes it.
Yes he will be a tremendous loss to us as hes the best natural talent we have.
But im all for a GAA player making as much out of his sporting talents as he can.

BallyhaiseMan

Quote from: RednBlack on July 22, 2009, 03:49:04 PM

heard ye had a massive turnout for training in our place last Sunday morning.....says a lot about Mickey.....have good time for him.....now between you and Boojangles.......who gets the home dressing room in Crubany this weekend!!!!! will put a Cavan Post in each room for ye to read  ;D

Leave the free one  in the Drumalee dressing room,
Boojangles obviously doesnt like to pay,
I have no problems paying for it,  ;)  :D