Started by BallyhaiseMan, November 10, 2006, 01:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

put-it-up

Quote from: cavan4ever on July 14, 2009, 11:06:13 AM
Quote from: put-it-up on July 14, 2009, 10:28:34 AM
Quote from: cavan4ever on July 14, 2009, 10:22:12 AM
Quote from: RednBlack on July 14, 2009, 10:17:25 AM
whats wrong with him?

He was told to warm up that he was going on, asked how long was left and was told 7 minutes.   He then asked the linesman and he told him there was 1 minute left so when Carr called him to go on he told him to f**k off.

Never heard that C4E? Is that defo true?If so, I presume thats the end of his IC career

One of the players told me.

Quote from: put-it-up on July 14, 2009, 10:49:36 AM
certainly not the bit about telling Carr to f**k off!

I only read it in the shop, just says he doesnt think Carr will be here next year and not much has changed in the last year.

You give Cavan people a good name  :D :D

Haha, if a neutral stumbles across this board they will find that hilarious!  ;D

Ah I stopped buying that a long time ago, just flick through the odd time in the library,....i mean the shop!

Celt_Man

Quote from: RednBlack on July 14, 2009, 02:38:57 PM
Ha ha I dont think too many neutral will visit a Cavan thread for inspiration anytime soon!!!!  ;D

Followed your lead and had a cheap read. Funny I wouldn't trust any quotes in that paper. Saw one headline recently in the Post from the Drumalee Lavey championship game in Crubany which Drumalee won....."Spoils shared in Crubany"!!! Enough said.

That was probablt the worst piece of attempted sports journalism I have ever seen... The headline and score gave a draw then the opening paragraph went on about the goal which won it for Drumalee and then the closing paragraph started shite-ing on about a draw again...
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

boojangles

Quote from: Celt_Man on July 14, 2009, 03:34:24 PM
Quote from: RednBlack on July 14, 2009, 02:38:57 PM
Ha ha I dont think too many neutral will visit a Cavan thread for inspiration anytime soon!!!!  ;D

Followed your lead and had a cheap read. Funny I wouldn't trust any quotes in that paper. Saw one headline recently in the Post from the Drumalee Lavey championship game in Crubany which Drumalee won....."Spoils shared in Crubany"!!! Enough said.

That was probablt the worst piece of attempted sports journalism I have ever seen... The headline and score gave a draw then the opening paragraph went on about the goal which won it for Drumalee and then the closing paragraph started shite-ing on about a draw again...

While I wouldnt usually trust the Cavan Post,as they have alot of clowns working there who wouldnt know next to nothing about Sport or Cavan football,I know the person who interviewed Jayo in this case and there has been nothing made up.I would be very doubtful that Jason or the interviewer wanted it on the front page but thats the Cavan Post for ya.Anything for a story.
As for what Jayo said to TC,I heard that myself today.Priceless.

cavan4ever

Miller says he has retired.... again

Onlooker

I only read it in the shop, just says he doesnt think Carr will be here next year and not much has changed in the last year.
Brilliant stuff put it up.  Post of the week.  I am still laughing at it.  Well done.

BallyhaiseMan

Jaysus lads our county set up would be hilarious if it werent so sad.
*Players coming out telling the media the Manager wont be here next year
*Players telling a manager to f**k off when hes been brought on.
*Players going to a championship game from Oxygen

we can give out about Tommy Carr and his poor tactical knowledge and man management all we want,
But there are some utter clowns in that Cavan Panel.
If Carr stays i hope he drops about half of them, and brings in a new group of lads.

BallyhaiseMan

;D  ;D

boojangles

Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on July 14, 2009, 07:25:40 PM
*Players going to a championship game from Oxygen

Shotstopper,what was the story here?

Lawrence of Knockbride

Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on July 14, 2009, 07:32:59 PM

;D  ;D
I think I was in the queue behind you put-it-up. Just read the bear minimum there this evening and it's embaressing to see it on the front page. It's quite embaressing to discuss Cavan football at this point. Let's hope Hardstation and other outsiders only skim over the last few pages of this thread.

cavan4ever

Quote from: Lawrence of Knockbride on July 14, 2009, 07:55:07 PM
Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on July 14, 2009, 07:32:59 PM

;D  ;D
I think I was in the queue behind you put-it-up. Just read the bear minimum there this evening and it's embaressing to see it on the front page. It's quite embaressing to discuss Cavan football at this point. Let's hope Hardstation and other outsiders only skim over the last few pages of this thread.

Yeah 2 kids near drown in a lake and jayo's whinges gets the front page not right.

mylestheslasher

Quote from: cavan4ever on July 14, 2009, 06:01:54 PM

Did he retire before the Wicklow game or after?

Best of luck to him, I'm sure he will find somewhere else nice and comfy to go to sleep.

cavan4ever

Quote from: mylestheslasher on July 14, 2009, 08:12:19 PM

Best of luck to him, I'm sure he will find somewhere else nice and comfy to go to sleep.

I think he has given good enough service and shouldnt be sneered at.

mylestheslasher

Quote from: cavan4ever on July 14, 2009, 08:27:11 PM

I think he has given good enough service and shouldnt be sneered at.

I think he was at fault for two championship goals so if he had any character he'd want to work hard and put that right. I hear that he didn't want to do the training he was asked to either and this bears out in the fact that he has not shown any improvement in his game. Best rid of lads like him if you ask me as I for one am sick of some of these boys bullshit.

mylestheslasher

Would anyone like to name the lads that went to Oxygen. I find that just unbelievable even in Cavan.

cavan4ever

Quote from: mylestheslasher on July 14, 2009, 08:31:26 PM
Quote from: cavan4ever on July 14, 2009, 08:27:11 PM

I think he was at fault for two championship goals so if he had any character he'd want to work hard and put that right. I hear that he didn't want to do the training he was asked to either and this bears out in the fact that he has not shown any improvement in his game. Best rid of lads like him if you ask me as I for one are sick of some of these boys bullshit.

Still gave good service though, and saved cavan from many a hammering.