Let the reader summarise for him/herself C4E

anglocelt39 posts less than 100 words shocker  :o

anglocelt39

C4E nominates himself for the Hollow Man in memoriam award pity
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

cavan4ever

Quote from: anglocelt39 on May 17, 2009, 12:01:40 PM
C4E nominates himself for the Hollow Man in memoriam award pity

anglocelt39 nominates himself to go to one Cavan game this year.

put-it-up

Bailieborough's game against Munterconnacht was called off.  Heard very few results so I presume a lot of games were called off.

I saw someone mention above that Miller and Carr are not getting on the best. I heard the same story yesterday. Would be a travesty if he wasn't in the nets..

cavan4ever

Quote from: put-it-up on May 17, 2009, 12:38:18 PM
Bailieborough's game against Munterconnacht was called off.  Heard very few results so I presume a lot of games were called off.

I saw someone mention above that Miller and Carr are not getting on the best. I heard the same story yesterday. Would be a travesty if he wasn't in the nets..

I dont know what the story with this is but one thing i do know is that if Miller though he wasnt going to be playing in the championship he would pack his bag and walk. 

boojangles

Quote from: cavan4ever on May 17, 2009, 10:42:21 AM
Quote from: Celt_Man on May 16, 2009, 10:21:52 PM
Heard Drung won by 6 points over Drumalee... serious win for them

Drumalee player had a serious leg injury with about 7/8 minutes to go.  Ambulance had to be called, poor fellow it looked very nasty hope he has a speedy recovery.

Seanie Lee,Mickeys younger brother.Leg broke in 4 places below the knee.If he wasnt so brave he wouldnt have went near the ball.Worst injury Iv ever seen and everybody in the stand had a perfect view,which made it all the more shocking.Game should have been called off straight away and Drung given the points.
Good win for Drung.They scored 2 great goals,while we had 2 certain goals brilliantly cleared off the line.After seeing that last night it puts it all in perspective tho.
All reserve games off today,County Board didnt even consult with clubs to see how pitches were holding up.After what happened in our Senior game last nite its better off but Drumalee was well fit to hold a game today.Treating Junior footballers like a joke.

boojangles

James Reilly didnt play for Drung last night,he was with the team tho,he must be injured.Galligan done well enough.Barry Watters-IMO very over rated,didnt stand out.Takes far too much out of the ball.
Anybody hear that Eugene Keating has refused to play for Cuchulainns at the moment,he is concentrating on Cavan??
Also heard that Mark Little is Gaels (not Enniskillen) bound??
Anybody shed light?

mylestheslasher

Quote from: cavan4ever on May 16, 2009, 09:28:28 AM
Quote from: mylestheslasher on May 15, 2009, 10:59:09 PM
Quote from: cavan4ever on May 15, 2009, 03:23:33 PM
Quote from: mylestheslasher on May 15, 2009, 02:59:37 PM
Quote from: cavan4ever on May 15, 2009, 01:56:40 PM
I think posters should be careful about what is said in relations to tactics on this.

I think it will be wet and windy on Sunday. I think Fermanagh will love that. I think that pitch is tight and is notoriously difficult to get a result in. Fermanagh will try and make a war out of this game and it all depends if Down have the balls to dig in and fight back. I don't think they have to be honest.

Are you on the party pills again myles.

Eh, no. Why do you ask?

Because i dont think your right in the head  ;D

He said it would rain and it rained
He said it would be windy and the wind did blow
He said Fermanagh would make it a war and they did
He said Down were ball-less and not a ball was to be seen in red and black
He said Cavan v Fermanagh in Breffni and low and behold it came to pass.
He put on €10 and got €25 back.

Now where are me pills!

boojangles

Quote from: mylestheslasher on May 17, 2009, 06:06:53 PM
I think posters should be careful about what is said in relations to tactics on this.

I think it will be wet and windy on Sunday. I think Fermanagh will love that. I think that pitch is tight and is notoriously difficult to get a result in. Fermanagh will try and make a war out of this game and it all depends if Down have the balls to dig in and fight back. I don't think they have to be honest.

Now were are me pills!

Eh, no. Why do you ask?

Well we'v definitely found a new name for you-Mystic Myles!! Thought Fermanagh myself but fucked the bet up by throwing in Louth -2 points.Louth win by 2. :'( :'(

Lawrence of Knockbride

Quote from: mylestheslasher on May 17, 2009, 06:06:53 PM

..........he could have been gracious but he wasn't. Still good call.
Serious bad luck Boojangles with injuries after your full-back breaking his arm earlier in the year. I don't know that lad-he doesn't play midfield for you does he?

Eh, no. Why do you ask?

Now where are me pills!

BallyhaiseMan

Drumgoon beat us by a goal last night 1-8 to 0-8.
Division 2 is tight at the bottom,
I think Shercock and The Gaels could be joint 2nd bottom on 5 points  :o
Crosserlough are doomed.
Crucial game for ourselves against Kill next Saturday.
Lose that and its a relegation battle.

cavan4ever

Quote from: boojangles on May 17, 2009, 01:04:19 PM
James Reilly didnt play for Drung last night,he was with the team tho,he must be injured.Galligan done well enough.Barry Watters-IMO very over rated,didnt stand out.Takes far too much out of the ball.
Anybody hear that Eugene Keating has refused to play for Cuchulainns at the moment,he is concentrating on Cavan??
Also heard that Mark Little is Gaels (not Enniskillen) bound??
Anybody shed light?

Who was that lad who was marking Watters he did a good job on him.  Barry can be brillant one day but if things arent going his way he is inclinded to get involved in running battles with the referee and opposition players. 

BallyhaiseMan

Suprised Drung beat Drumalee,
Like ourselves,Drumalee have underachieved in the league so far,
Probably missing the leadership and abilities of Mr Boojangles  :P
Drung on 6 points now???
Told ye, you would pick up points C4ever  :P

boojangles

Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on May 17, 2009, 09:01:22 PM
Suprised Drung beat Drumalee,
Like ourselves,Drumalee have underachieved in the league so far,
Probably missing the leadership and abilities of Mr Boojangles  :P
Drung on 6 points now???
Told ye, you would pick up points C4ever  :P

Dunno about that now BHMan,maybe leadership,dunno about the ability :P :P but we have definitely underachieved,no consistency.can be great one day terrible the next.But we have had a terrible time with injuries and we dont have the strength in depth to cope.From our 1st team last nite we were missing 7-8 regulars.We need everybody back if we are to stay within 4-5 points of Ballyhaise, going on last years campaign. I kicked my 1st ball in 6 months last wkend but Im getting there.A cameo appearance against Ballyhaise and Il b happy ;D ;D
C4Ever Barry Watters was marked by Timmy Looney who did a good job.