Official Cavan GAA Thread

Started by BallyhaiseMan, November 10, 2006, 01:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boojangles

Quote from: mylestheslasher on October 05, 2008, 06:34:45 PM
I heard young Minagh of redhills got a straight red in the minor game against the gaels. He won't be able to play in the intermediate final now. A big loss for redhills.
Myles Oisin Minagh got sent off in the previous round against the Crooserlough/Ballymachugh amalgamation so he missed the Semi-Final yesterday which the Gaels won by 1 point.Mite have made the difference.
Co-incidentley Micky Lee the referee who sent Minagh off in the previous round was knocked out at the end of that match by a Ballymachugh Minor player.
Who'd wanna be a referee nowadays ha!

mylestheslasher

Swadman

Co-incidentley Micky Lee the referee who sent Minagh off in the previous round was knocked out at the end of that match by a Ballymachugh Minor player.
Who'd wanna be a referee nowadays ha![/glow]
Just to update you Bo J - It was a Crosserlough minor who hit Mickey Lee (no relation of Bruce Lee then). He got suspended by his club and Co Board gave him 96 weeks and fined C/Lough 2 grand. P.S. Mickey has bought the "Enter the Dragon" DVD and all the back catauogue of Bruceys films. ;D

cavan4sam

I see the bean didn't make the International Rules panel anyway.

boojangles

Quote from: Swadman on October 08, 2008, 08:44:01 AM
Who'd wanna be a referee nowadays ha![/glow]
Just to update you Bo J - It was a Crosserlough minor who hit Mickey Lee (no relation of Bruce Lee then). He got suspended by his club and Co Board gave him 96 weeks and fined C/Lough 2 grand. P.S. Mickey has bought the "Enter the Dragon" DVD and all the back catauogue of Bruceys films. ;D
Yes just heard that last night,It was a Crosserlough player.Crosserlough Minors have also been banned for 12 weeks.
And yes Mickey has now taken up Thai Boxing lessons-Beware!!

Hollow Man

This weekend's predictions:

Mountnugent to surprise Drung by 2-9 to 0-13 - big question marks over Drung full-back line, Mountnugent have great forwards and can match Drung for power. David Sheridan is a topping defender and he may be able to handle Watters, that remains to be seen...

Redhills to beat Ballyhaise by 1-14 to 0-13 - just think Ballyhaise will struggle for scores.

Should be two good tight games though...

cavan4sam

HM you say you think both games this weekend will be tight yet you have predicted Mountnugent to beat Drung 2-19 to 0-13 thats a margin of 12 points. I don't think there will be 12 points of a difference in it. I think Drung should be too strong for Mountnugent and I think the other match is too hard to call but should be interesting considering its a local derby.

Hollow Man

Shit sorry I meant 2-9 to 0-13 I'll change that now

BallyhaiseMan

96 weeks ban, Hope Mickey is alright after his assault.

Hollow Man

QuoteHope Mickey is alright after his assault.

Whatever you're into...

BallyhaiseMan

C4ever

how are the preparations for the Final going?  ;)

cavan4ever

Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on October 08, 2008, 02:01:30 PM
C4ever

how are the preparations for the Final going?  ;)

All seems is going well.
Nobody getting to exicted you wouldn't know the club were in a final atall.
Everything is very low key.  I think you will have the majority of the Drung support on your side on sunday Redhills aren't well liked up our way.

BallyhaiseMan

Cheers for that C4ever
Hope myself Drung win the Junior Championship

Would be Good to see the likes of Ciaran Galligan,Barry Watters,Miller,Alan Curran(who ive heard has been outstanding this year) etc back playing at Intermediate level(although hopefully we wont be there next year  :P )

cavan4ever

Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on October 08, 2008, 02:35:12 PM
Cheers for that C4ever

Would be Good to see the likes of Ciaran Galligan,Barry Watters,Miller,Alan Curran(who ive heard has been outstanding this year) etc back playing at Intermediate level(although hopefully we wont be there next year  :P )

Its the worst year that he has had in a long time.  He was lucky not to be taken off after 10 mins in the semi final but on his day can be very good. 

Sent u a pm BHman

BallyhaiseMan

Quote from: cavan4ever on October 08, 2008, 02:40:02 PM
Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on October 08, 2008, 02:35:12 PM
Cheers for that C4ever

Its the worst year that he has had in a long time.  He was lucky not to be taken off after 10 mins in the semi final but on his day can be very good. 

Sent u a pm BHman

Jaysus my information is bad so  :D, i was told he was playing great stuff.

Reply sent.