Official Cavan GAA Thread

Started by BallyhaiseMan, November 10, 2006, 01:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollow Man

I think we've had problems with you before "Boojangles".

Back off.

BallyhaiseMan

Quote from: Hollow Man on August 01, 2008, 01:42:38 PM

Back off.

At least he has the testicular fortitude to let his club be known  ;)

Hollow Man

???

No one ever asked me what club I play for.

It's Ramor, by the way.

BallyhaiseMan

Quote from: Hollow Man on August 01, 2008, 03:15:34 PM
???

No one ever asked me what club I play for.

It's Ramor, by the way.

ah a mouthpiece from Ramor, shouldnt be too hard to find out who you are then.  ;)  ;D

(im only joking by the way,i dont actually give a f**k who anyone on this board is)

Hollow Man

The fact that it is you who calls me a mouthpiece is high praise indeed.

Now back off. :-*

Mr. Pain

Mr. Pain thinks you all need to back the hell off. Its getting like Mullingar in here. Mr. Pain thinks it is such a pity Mr. Keogan is gone as the topic of his "carry-on" approach to management had us all in agreement, well most of the time anyway. The only way Mr. Pain can see this ending is some sort of a virtual dance off where the losers be banished from the GAA board. Oh yeaaaah!
No Pain, no gain. Enjoy Mr. Pain responsibly.

boojangles

Quote from: Hollow Man on August 01, 2008, 01:42:38 PM

Back off.
And 'WE' being who??
I'l take that comment in the light heartedness it was meant Hollow Man ye?

Hollow Man

Boojangles, I must admit that I dislike your internet persona, though I know your identity and you're not the worst. ;)

I also know who Ballyhaise'Man' is and... hmmmm. As they say on Oprah, let's not go there.

Over to you to prove my point Ballyhaise.

boojangles

Jesus this is a terror,everybody seems to know who I am on this thread.I'm not even sure of my neighbour Ballyhaise Mans identity.I took you boys for granted on your knowledge of Cavan football.Well I will always speak my mind whether its on this board or away from it.Hollow Man being from Virginia Im sure we'v tripped across eachother socially.I always got on with most Ramor lads,yas are a bit mental like us Drumalee lads.
How yas finding PJ Buckley this year? I trained a bit under him in Dublin when he was over Mullahoran,he seemed a big man on fitness anyway.

anglocelt39

Quote from: Hollow Man on August 02, 2008, 08:00:58 AM

Boojangles, I must admit that I dislike your internet persona, though I know your identity and you're not the worst. ;)

I also know who Ballyhaise'Man' is and... hmmmm. As they say on Oprah, let's not go there.

My internet path has just been, i'm pretty sure, GAA Board/Local GAA Discussion/Official Cavan GAA Thread. Hollow Man, I've been tempted to ask you in respect of a few of your postings but now seems as good a time as any, what is the precise relevance of the above to Cavan GAA? Is there some sort of Bebo for over 12's type site you could continue this fascinating discussion on? Just a thought.
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

BallyhaiseMan

Crosserlough 0-13 Gowna 0-9

how do ye reckon you will do against them HM?
Heard Declan Gaffney was very good at midfield
didnt hear who played well or poorly for Gowna

as for Intermediate

Kill 1-16 Swanlinbar 2-06

Bit of a shock there  :o
i know Kill came back well but id have thought Swad would have too much for them with all the Cunninghams and Robbie Prior and co.

JFC
Templeport beat Cornafean 0-12 to 0-9

Under 21
Ballinagh beat Castlerahan 0-15 to 1-10,Bit suprised there as Castlerahan would have been strong this year at Under 21 with Mackey,Flanagan,Brian Coleman,Fiachra Cork,Daniel Lynch and co ,This Team would have won Minor leage and Championship a few years ago.

BallyhaiseMan

Quote from: Hollow Man on August 02, 2008, 08:00:58 AM

you've caught me out Hollow Man

Im really a woman  :-*

im more interested in Fake Tan than Football.

anglocelt39

Ah jesus christ Haise Man between yourself coming out and Hollow Man owing up to being a Closet fan of Orpah is it any shagging wonder Cavan football is where it is. Ramor's demise from the heady days of the early 90's has at last been explained, don't think the McNamees/Coles etc. would have been wasting their time whiling daylight hours away in the TV company of womankinds answer to Jerry Springer, well maybe they were but would have had the smarts not to own up to it.
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

BallyhaiseMan

Lavey beat Killinkere think it was 2-11 to 0-13,but dont hold me to that.

cavan4sam

Castlerahan should have been the favourites to win this competition this year, after all we won it last year with the same team bar 1 player. But with injuries and lads away for the summer it was never going to be easy. Pauric Smith is injured, needs an operation on knee, Fergal Flanagan has a broken hand and Ronan Brady is also injured. Fiachra Cork, Daniel Lynch, Shane Boylan and Sean Fitzpatrick are in Chicago. In sayin that Castlerahan should have no excuses. They were 7 points up at half time and it looked to be over. Ballinagh showed great spirit to get back into it and Castlerahan had no answer. Didn't help ourselves by some decisions made on the line or lack of them. Fair play to Ballinagh on a good win.