Official Cavan GAA Thread

Started by BallyhaiseMan, November 10, 2006, 01:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boojangles

Absolutely no interset in this Sundays game,I doubt 200 will travel over to Rosscommon.The once famous Cavan supporters have mostly disappeared,disillusioned and disappointed with the overall Senior set-up.Bad bad times for a Cavan supporter.
Dare I say it but could our Minors be our only hope? ::) ::)

cavanmaniac

Argghghghhghghghhghhhhh like the first cuckoo of spring, there it is....the first mention of our U18s being our hopes for the year and so the kibosh is firmly fixed on our minors for 2008!

It's all over now lads, blame boojangles! :P

Celt_Man

Heard Goonies beat Killeshandra last night by 5 or 6 points.... McDonald got the line in the first ten minutes and Declan McKiernan saw red before the end too
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Hollow Man

Any word on the match other then that we let a lead slip near the end, were ebaten by a point and Keogan is the worst manager in the EU?

cavanmaniac

The Cavan senior football team's predicament, in pictures.

The world sees us like this because everyone can see our manager's a bit of a who thinks management is about letting lads drink until they are, or about standing on a sideline about WORKRATE!!!!

I think everyone here agrees it's time we told him to or ordered him a to get rid quick sharp.

Until he goes, we'll all be just and .

I give up...

BallyhaiseMan

this shit is beyond a joke now

Roscommon are in disarray cant beat anyone else at the moment,they would struggle to beat most of the division 4 teams!!!, yet they can beat us.  ::)

we might and its just a might pip Antrim in Casement,and thats just because they will no doubt be in pieces after they done a "cavan" and lost out on promotion on the last day. But we will go no further, I dread to think what an Armagh team might do to us if they caught form.

ah well lads,look at the bright side, 2 or at most 3 games until this joker is out of a job.

now what was that about this great minor team we have this year :P

cavan4ever

Thats the first game Roscommon have won since they beat us 12 months ago    :D :D

BallyhaiseMan

Maniac  :D just seen that post now.

now to the important stuff

Lavey and Cuchullains drew in Division 1 at the weekend. 1-8 to 0-11.

cavan4ever

cavan4sam

think everybody has lost interest in the whole thing, are there going to be clubs fixtures this weekend? postponed games??

CC1

Quote from: cavan4sam on April 23, 2008, 11:30:30 AM
think everybody has lost interest in the whole thing, are there going to be clubs fixtures this weekend? postponed games??
Yeah, we are playing Cavan Gaels B team this weekend, after the game was originally postponed. Should be an interesting encounter. Gaels need a win after two losses on the bounce and will field a very strong side as they have no senior game this weekend. We are playing reasonably well at the moment and if the forwards get their shooting boots on we will be hard to stop in my opinion. Could have won the Knockbride and Ballymachugh games by at least 8 points but for wasteful play. We might have a few lads back so hopefully we can get 3/4 of our strongest side out at least...
"Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."

cavan4sam

He would also miss the Armagh game should cavan manage to beat Antrim, incidentally the picture is of Finbar and not Mark.

cavan4ever

Quote from: Lawrence of Knockbride on April 23, 2008, 01:41:18 PM
Just to keep your spirits up Cavan4Ever...........

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/northern_ireland/7362450.stm

I've lost all hope anyway the year is a write off.  One of the players told me that Keoghan is just using same tactics as grimley did last year and alot of the more Senior players are getting very frustrated with him.  He reckons that he should get gate and someone else brough in even at this late stage.

mylestheslasher

Cavan are going to be a write off this year and there is no doubt about that. Not only is Keoghan a completely useless manager, as we all know, but the players have clearly had enough of him too. What a mess. Another year pissed away. I am starting to consider what team to adopt this year after our enevitable collapse. I am thinking Fermanagh. I think they will shock the mushroom men who are totally over rated in my opinion.