Official Cavan GAA Thread

Started by BallyhaiseMan, November 10, 2006, 01:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celt_Man

jaysus I haven't a clue what all this wink wink nudge nudge craic about the seniors is about???? anyone care to enlighten me?
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

cavan4ever

Quote from: mylestheslasher on April 11, 2008, 03:50:06 PM
Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on April 11, 2008, 03:40:23 PM
anyone PM me this news that MrPain and HM are referring to? Obviously has no place in a public forum.

Yeh, me too!

Me 2 !!!

Rabbitte is still there as far as i know but walsh broke a bone in is hand .

mylestheslasher

Can't believe none of ye feckers has sent me on the latest scandal by PM! I am outraged.

cavan4ever

Quote from: mylestheslasher on April 14, 2008, 02:41:35 PM
Can't believe none of ye feckers has sent me on the latest scandal by PM! I am outraged.

me 2  >:(

LackenLegend

Ah Boojangles i don't really care anymore. I'm too lazy to argue anyway!
Timmmmy!

Handball Ace

Congratulations to Patrick Clerkin on winning the All Ireland 40x20 Junior B Singles title in Mullingar last Sunday.

Also, good luck to Paul Brady and Michael Finnegan wo take on Mayo in the All Ireland senior doubles final in Kingscourt this Saturday. Anyone whois intrested in attending what will be one of the top sporting events in the county this year can PM me and I'll sort out tickets.

Cavan handball is booming at the moment, there is a new club on the go in St Pats and all players, beginners and experienced, are welcome to join. The courts have been recently done up (thanks to Terry Hyland Auctioneering, Ballyhaise, for sponsorship) and a doubles tournament is planned for a few weeks time to open it. There will be grades for players of all abilities...

PM me if you're interested!

cavan4ever

Rumour has it that Gunner and Martin Cahill are back with County Panel.

cavanmaniac

You know what? I see the words 'Cavan' and 'county' and 'team' in the one sentence these days and I just look the other way.

Oh Lord what did we do to deserve this burden? :'(

Celt_Man

I hear the fixtures for Junior B and C championships and U-21 are out..... we got Drumgoon in the juniors as well.... praise the Lord ;D kicking off in August 6th..... anyone have the full list or dates for the 21s?

BallyhaiseMan

Celt Man

where you playing against our juniors on Saturday? Good game.

Celt_Man

aye i was captain fantastic :D... good game thought we might get something out of it but everytime we got close... we leaked another soft goal... jaysus that ref Tony McDonald has a bee in his bonnet about time wasting... we were four points down at half time and then he is shouting at our keeper to hurry up, quit time wasting and kick the ball out!! As if we were time wasting 4 points down 30 seconds into the second half.... ahh sure not the worst complaint to have about a ref i suppose

BallyhaiseMan

wasnt playing myself  and didnt see it that closely as the seniors had a light training session,but it was a good game,some good play by both sides in terrible conditions. we would have a fairly good junior team anyway

Juniors were top 4 in Division 4 just 2 years ago,

didnt see who yer captain was either so your identity is safe  ;)

boojangles

Sincerely doubt it that Paul the Gunner is back in on the County,I kno he has said that he wouldnt go near the County while that bollix(his 1st Cousin) is over them.And who would blame him ha

CC1

Quote from: Celt_Man on April 15, 2008, 03:52:09 PM
aye i was captain fantastic :D... good game thought we might get something out of it but everytime we got close... we leaked another soft goal... jaysus that ref Tony McDonald has a bee in his bonnet about time wasting... we were four points down at half time and then he is shouting at our keeper to hurry up, quit time wasting and kick the ball out!! As if we were time wasting 4 points down 30 seconds into the second half.... ahh sure not the worst complaint to have about a ref i suppose
Yeah he's always been like that. He said to me before throw in one time that I had 20 seconds to kick the ball out, he didn't mention that myself or the umpires had to retrieve the ball and kick it out in 20 seconds though... Not a nice thing when you're trying to get into your routine of kicking the ball out. Strange strange ref, had one or two chats with him and he talks alot of sense, too bad he doesn't transfer it onto the pitch sometimes.
"Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."

BallyhaiseMan

with all the posts on here you can tell Cavan Football is buzzing  :D
any thoughts on the game Sunday?
anyone heard any team lineups etc?