Official Cavan GAA Thread

Started by BallyhaiseMan, November 10, 2006, 01:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myra mains

Quote from: mylestheslasher on July 09, 2015, 04:05:35 PM
Quote from: Myra mains on July 09, 2015, 03:56:00 PM
Quote from: mylestheslasher on July 09, 2015, 03:30:07 PM
Just to confirm. My name is not Rory, I was in Ruislip hence the match report I wrote, Terry Hyland is not my Uncle and yes I don't think like people who protect Paedophiles.

Myra you really read as a seriously imbalanced individual. I don't believe your story about not being from Cavan and living in Kildare etc etc - Load of bull. You get to wound up for that to be true. I look forward to your next tirade though, been ages since we had this much craic on here.
normally its you running the board with all the other donkeys agreeing with you. Did I not speak to u in Ruislip ? From killedhandra going back the sat night? 2 Cavan jerseys you and your mate just behind the Cavan dugout? My apologies if it's a case of mistaken identity

Myra - I am totally confused now. A minute ago you said "If you really were in Ruislip" implying you didn't believe I was there and now you think you were talking to me in Ruislip. Please explain.

It certainly was a case of mistaken identity as I wasn't talking to you that's for sure!

There is no problem with discussion on this board but you should remember I wrote my opinion on not allowing Johnston back on the panel and you came in with an aggressive attack - i.e. it was you that was shutting down conversation, not me. You could have made your point and we could have agreed to disagree but that's not what you did.
so it wasn't you and your mate behind the Cavan dugout. My apologies

mylestheslasher

Apology accepted

Time to move on I think.

beer baron

Myra by any chance  are you that lad that made the bring back Seanie page on Facebok? Sounding an awful lot like him  ;)

tommysmith

Quote from: beer baron on July 09, 2015, 04:59:22 PM
Myra by any chance  are you that lad that made the bring back Seanie page on Facebok? Sounding an awful lot like him  ;)

That Tynan lad another head case.

Myra mains

Quote from: tommysmith on July 09, 2015, 05:08:21 PM

That Tynan lad another head case.
no but I think il start a "don't leave St Terry"page just to show my appreciation for what he's done😜thanks to him we went global winning the World Series in New York! Add 2 live games on our National TV channel has put us and Terry up as the most recognised team on nation TV that can't win a televised game.. Eg down Kildare Monaghan Roscommon and that's just this year.

Myra mains

If Terry goes and I sincerely hope not, the arse will completely fall out of Cavan Senior county team. Gone will be the global interviews and sponsorship that were so prominent and important this year. It will be a complete PRO disaster with b&bs and hotels forced to close due to lack of involvement of the Senior team in important pitch openings. Cavans record in pitch openings is outstanding. I know Cavan haven't won a championship game in Ireland in exactly 2 years now but let's not get too dispondant .the Saviour is still here! Cavan can go back stateside next year with their head held high and their leader leading from the front and go and defend that World Series and but back to back Series together! That now should be the aim. 2 in a row World Series !!but it's going to take a supreme effort all around to nail that series again.. Chin up lads!!! The future is and always be blueeeee!!

Itchy

Oh I love games of guess who, I was great at it as a kid. Let's see Myra Hindley is very very bitter. Can't decide if the like or hate Cavan. Has made reference to the fact that we are all crap footballers on here so implying that he is a good footballer, perhaps county standard. Claims not to be from Cavan yet travels to Ruislip to watch Cavan, no doubt is from Cavan. Also claims to be from Kildare, why Kildare I wonder. Could have pretended to be from anywhere and even named a club St Kevin's to boot so has some small knowledge of Kildare. Someone who is on the net all hours so either unemployed, a student or maybe a teacher. Someone who hates the sports editor of the Celt.

Welcome to Gaaboard Seanie, great to have you onboard. How's the leg?

Old yeller

Quote from: Myra mains on July 09, 2015, 05:35:20 PM
If Terry goes and I sincerely hope not, the arse will completely fall out of Cavan Senior county team. Gone will be the global interviews and sponsorship that were so prominent and important this year. It will be a complete PRO disaster with b&bs and hotels forced to close due to lack of involvement of the Senior team in important pitch openings. Cavans record in pitch openings is outstanding. I know Cavan haven't won a championship game in Ireland in exactly 2 years now but let's not get too dispondant .the Saviour is still here! Cavan can go back stateside next year with their head held high and their leader leading from the front and go and defend that World Series and but back to back Series together! That now should be the aim. 2 in a row World Series !!but it's going to take a supreme effort all around to nail that series again.. Chin up lads!!! The future is and always be blueeeee!!
We won in the championship last year against Westmeath,

Myra mains

Quote from: Itchy on July 09, 2015, 06:32:24 PM
Oh I love games of guess who, I was great at it as a kid. Let's see Myra Hindley is very very bitter. Can't decide if the like or hate Cavan. Has made reference to the fact that we are all crap footballers on here so implying that he is a good footballer, perhaps county standard. Claims not to be from Cavan yet travels to Ruislip to watch Cavan, no doubt is from Cavan. Also claims to be from Kildare, why Kildare I wonder. Could have pretended to be from anywhere and even named a club St Kevin's to boot so has some small knowledge of Kildare. Someone who is on the net all hours so either unemployed, a student or maybe a teacher. Someone who hates the sports editor of the Celt.

would mylestheslasher and Itchy be the same person? Il have 50 on that one!

Myra mains

funny thing about it is I do personnely know him and he's never opened his mouth about the rights and wrongs of it , I will actually play golf in the Gaels golf classic tomorrow and no doubt he will be in the frame. His sister Louise has raised so much money for charity it's unbelievable but ther still so many narrow minded c***ts waiting to knock him. I think proper ppl like Rodney trotter will understand what I'm saying. Look ta f**king donkeys and I'd need to call his donkeys to get your attention. If seanie adds to the procedure well let him at it. Wind the neck in . He will. He has. I really thought Cavan ppl were better than that.. And that includes u myles or Itchy😜

Westside

What word is c***ts? I know a word that it could be but that only has 4 letters...

This is some meltdown.

redzone

Sad how a new poster comes on and you'd Cavan lads don't like what he has to say so yous all gang up on him. Fair play Myra for telling it how it is

tommysmith

Quote from: redzone on July 09, 2015, 09:13:38 PM
Sad how a new poster comes on and you'd Cavan lads don't like what he has to say so yous all gang up on him. Fair play Myra for telling it how it is

He has so much stuff wrong that it isn't even funny t
hat people actually can be so far disconnected from reality and believe they are correct.

Itchy

Quote from: Myra mains on July 09, 2015, 07:51:43 PM
Quote from: Itchy on July 09, 2015, 06:32:24 PM

would mylestheslasher and Itchy be the same person? Il have 50 on that one!
Seanie, why are you bringing your sister into this conversation? I'm the fella that was in a pub in  with a Cavan jersey on when Cavan were in Ruislip. Do you know me? I've no sister but my aunt ran a 5k for charity so I'm 100% dead on. When you are at the Gaels golf tournament will you check is it run the same way as they run raffles?

BallyhaiseMan

Jaysus lads, this is horrid entertaining stuff  ;D