Official Cavan GAA Thread

Started by BallyhaiseMan, November 10, 2006, 01:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tommysmith

Quote from: Myra mains on July 09, 2015, 10:14:55 AM
Quote from: tommysmith on July 09, 2015, 08:19:31 AM
How has he played for Gaels this year Myra?
who mentioned this year?

I did.

I would like to know how he is performing for the Gaels this year?

Myra mains

Quote from: tommysmith on July 09, 2015, 11:04:27 AM
Quote from: Myra mains on July 09, 2015, 10:14:55 AM
Quote from: tommysmith on July 09, 2015, 08:19:31 AM
How has he played for Gaels this year Myra?
who mentioned this year?

I did.

I would like to know how he is performing for the Gaels this year?
I'd say he's performing as well as any county player has been playing at club level this year so far considering the amount of important club games that have been played.would it matter if he was playing well? Didn't seem to matter last year anyway. Barry Reilly was playing well last year in the championship yet got f**k all game time until plan z was needed against Roscommon. Played quite well when he came on . Do u think he'll stick around for a few minutes of next years championship qualifier when Terry's up shit creek like he was against Roscommon? I hope Hyland stays for the next 20!years and buries Cavan football for once and for all. The great u21 f**king saviour. Ya have some saving to do now Terry! Hope it doesn't affect your halo! So f**king glad I'm not from Cavan. Only through marriage!!!!! Keep Terry!!!! Sure he doing a great job!! Shower of f**king Cavan wankers the lot of ya! Win a few games and the future is blue tee shirts go to print! Ye will never win f**k all and the icing on the cake would be ye having to support a team with Johnston in it.

Myra mains

Shower of f**king Donkeys the lot of ye . How ye have the cheek to be on a Gaa website talking about football and not a f**king footballer between yis. Ye we're giving the Monaghan and the Roscommon lads cheek and it all fell back to haunt ye. Yer once of the lowest ranked counties in the country talking the highest amount of shite. Let's face it your no good now we're no good 20 years ago were worse 20 years ago ye have 2 Ulster titles in 50 years and ye robbed Derry with the famous wide to win one of them. U.S. Have mylestheslasher and Itchy coming on here disrespecting other supporters but when they get a bit of shit back its push the "report to mod " button. Anyway back to your shit team and shit manager, I suppose he's cheap and the main Cavan bastards put a lock of business Terry's way.lads your shit and ya no ya are! Three cheers for king Terry! Bye bye!

tommysmith

On behalf of Cavan football I would like to apologise to you for the illness it has caused you.

Itchy

I never reported you to the mods Myra Hindley, too much fun watching you blow up. May I ask have you tourettes?

tommysmith

Quote from: Itchy on July 09, 2015, 01:11:03 PM
I never reported you to the mods Myra Hindley, too much fun watching you blow up. May I ask have you tourettes?

I love the way he started replying to me pretty calm and then suddenly lost the run of himself.

mylestheslasher

Another Seanie fan on the laptop frothing at the mouth and one from another county to boot. For the record I didn't report him either but I should have.

See McHale is gettin a lot of stick for his role in this years melt down. I think it is a fair question to ask as I think he is a bit of a bluffer - move him on i think

Myra mains

Quote from: mylestheslasher on July 09, 2015, 02:08:53 PM
Another Seanie fan on the laptop frothing at the mouth and one from another county to boot. For the record I didn't report him either but I should have.

See McHale is gettin a lot of stick for his role in this years melt down. I think it is a fair question to ask as I think he is a bit of a bluffer - move him on i think
if your not mouthing off about cardinal Brady your mouthing off about Seanie Johnston. Your just one of these mouth pieces! Now you mouthing Mchale why? Because you don't want to mouth uncle Terrance off coz he won ya a few u21 ya success starved bollix. If you really were in Ruislip you would have seen there was absolutely no connection or chat before during or after the game between Mchale and  Hyland even though it was McHale who put the players through their paces for the warm up. McHale as everyone knows is vocal with his opinions during a game but there no way he going to tell Hyland / Forde what to do. They are they original blinkers wearers! . Carr was bad . Andrews was worse now ye stuck with St Terry the patron saint of can do no wrong in Cavan football . Roll on next year till Terry gets his hands on a few more u21s with raw potential and he can know the attacking stuffing out of them. Til then enjoy the fremanaghs sligos Tipperarys Kildares armaghs of this world and dream that some day UK might be as good as them!

tommysmith

This is brilliant please don't anyone report him.

Myra mains

Hylands been around there now since the Carr days he was a selector that time . He'd remind ya of Mickey Reilly from red hills no matter what manager was appointed for years Mickey was always a selector!! Hyland is going to be the same ,turn up like a bad penny! Suppose he's cheap doesn't claim expenses! And sure the young lads think he like a god until they see through him and start to drift away! Now if Terry jacked up de auld business round ballahaise might suffer so lads for de love of Jesus will ya cut the bollix a bit a slack! Fitzpatrick in the Celt must get 50% off in Ballahaise cod he always sticks up for him as does the Meath Man Brennan on the wireless. Young  Donohoe doing the interviewing doesn't know what to make of him suppose that's why he answers the question for Terry as soon as he axes him. All I can say is there a nojous rake a work to be done with them young gausons in Cavan . They are a terror to da world they way the performing nowadays. Not like in john joes time when men were men be Jesus .

rodney trotter

Niall Lynch and Peter Reilly were the selectors under Carr, Terry Hyland was managing lavey then

Myra mains

Quote from: rodney trotter on July 09, 2015, 02:51:10 PM
Niall Lynch and Peter Reilly were the selectors under Carr, Terry Hyland was managing lavey then
check it out Hyland was there with Carr. How do u think he learned his management skills? Working with Carr and Andrews powerful learning curve! You can see how it stands to him today!

mylestheslasher

Just to confirm. My name is not Rory, I was in Ruislip hence the match report I wrote, Terry Hyland is not my Uncle and yes I don't think like people who protect Paedophiles.

Myra you really read as a seriously imbalanced individual. I don't believe your story about not being from Cavan and living in Kildare etc etc - Load of bull. You get to wound up for that to be true. I look forward to your next tirade though, been ages since we had this much craic on here.

Myra mains

Quote from: mylestheslasher on July 09, 2015, 03:30:07 PM
Just to confirm. My name is not Rory, I was in Ruislip hence the match report I wrote, Terry Hyland is not my Uncle and yes I don't think like people who protect Paedophiles.

Myra you really read as a seriously imbalanced individual. I don't believe your story about not being from Cavan and living in Kildare etc etc - Load of bull. You get to wound up for that to be true. I look forward to your next tirade though, been ages since we had this much craic on here.
normally its you running the board with all the other donkeys agreeing with you. Did I not speak to u in Ruislip ? From killedhandra going back the sat night? 2 Cavan jerseys you and your mate just behind the Cavan dugout? My apologies if it's a case of mistaken identity

mylestheslasher

Quote from: Myra mains on July 09, 2015, 03:56:00 PM
Quote from: mylestheslasher on July 09, 2015, 03:30:07 PM

normally its you running the board with all the other donkeys agreeing with you. Did I not speak to u in Ruislip ? From killedhandra going back the sat night? 2 Cavan jerseys you and your mate just behind the Cavan dugout? My apologies if it's a case of mistaken identity

Myra - I am totally confused now. A minute ago you said "If you really were in Ruislip" implying you didn't believe I was there and now you think you were talking to me in Ruislip. Please explain.

It certainly was a case of mistaken identity as I wasn't talking to you that's for sure!

There is no problem with discussion on this board but you should remember I wrote my opinion on not allowing Johnston back on the panel and you came in with an aggressive attack - i.e. it was you that was shutting down conversation, not me. You could have made your point and we could have agreed to disagree but that's not what you did.