Official Cavan GAA Thread

Started by BallyhaiseMan, November 10, 2006, 01:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mylestheslasher

I wouldn't be so sure about these rumours if I were you lads. They sound like a load of bullshit to me. Hyland said in an interview that Givney was injured, he'd hardly make a liar out of himself by kicking someone of the panel. Them two players have been dedicated servants to Cavan and deserve better than lads online whispering like this.

scoopmine

Until there is a statement from the management I won't speculate lads. The lads involved deserve that much. Promotion achieved, u21s and minors seem to motoring well.  Cavan abu!

BallyhaiseMan

I'm guessing you lads have heard the same " whispers and rumours" over the last couple of weeks that i have. As c4ever said, its certainly not something which should be discussed in the public domain.

comeysfield

Westside

Who are the lads involved in this alleged issue? Boards.ie has someone saying Keating is involved.

Denn Forever

As BHN says, It is not something for an internet forum.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

whats my name

what issue there was never any issue in the first place where these stupid fabricated rumors started is beyond me. David got a head injury in training and missed two weeks of football due to doctors orders. He was never disciplined or dropped from the panel for anything in his life. all i can say is that he and his family were very upset by the rumors going around the county that were total lies and grade A Bullsh1t now can we please put these rumors to bed once and for all and talk about football

rodney trotter

The matter has been dealt now and thats the end of it, both players are lucky to be still on the panel. Hopefully they can put in a good performance against Roscommon.

BallyhaiseMan

This is not the place to discuss this,You  probably should edit or delete  that post.
If we want to discuss this, we can all discuss these rumours and stories with each other via private messaging to our hearts content.

rodney trotter

BallyhaiseMan

Itchy

For the good of the county team and everyone involved keep these rumours away from the board.

Captain Obvious

Any truth to the rumours or all made up nonsense?

tommysmith

Quote from: Captain Obvious on March 26, 2014, 09:02:15 PM
Any truth to the rumours or all made up nonsense?

Givneys cousin says it's made up an Rodney thinks otherwise.

It's hard to know what's going on.

If Givney is not on panel Saturday night it will tell a story.

rodney trotter

Thanks for speaking for me tommy, it probaly is all nonsense.... now move on