Official Cavan GAA Thread

Started by BallyhaiseMan, November 10, 2006, 01:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rodney trotter

Pats were without Pearse Smith, Ronan Reilly,Greg McGovern only came on a sub, and lost and lost the best forward Ryan Connolly early on through injury. They should be stronger by the time the MacRory starts.

comeysfield

anybody in the park last night at the Vocational school finals ?

rodney trotter

New Cavan jersey was a poor effort. Not a patch on the last one

mrdeeds

Yeah in the park. Great win for Bailieborough in an exciting game. By far the better team.

tommysmith

Quote from: rodney trotter on December 06, 2013, 07:22:14 PM
New Cavan jersey was a poor effort. Not a patch on the last one

I like it.

our_fella

Where you seeing the new top lads??

rodney trotter

No collar and back to the normal blue and white. Its very plain Imo.http://t.co/CflG7nP2sl

tommysmith

mrdeeds

Castlerahan league champions.

mylestheslasher

Quote from: mrdeeds on December 08, 2013, 02:47:32 PM
Castlerahan league champions.

Good to see they have something to show for their efforts this year. The Gaels on the other hand have nothing to show except relegation of their 2nd team. Something must be very wrong in that club to be wasting the talent that they undoubtedly have.

mylestheslasher

I like the new Cavan jersey. There is only one shade of blue required - Breffni blue. Looks close to what they wore around the mid 90's

cavanmaniac

If they were going to revert back to something simpler I personally would have preferred something more clean cut like the Limerick or Down shirts, either current or very recent memory not sure which. I think the last shirt was nicer despite the sacrilege of the navy.

But sure if we win in it who gives a 5hyte.

cavanmaniac

I've just seen the way they've written An Cabhan on the back. Ugh.

Blue in hope

Good to see they have something to show for their efforts this year. The Gaels on the other hand have nothing to show except relegation of their 2nd team. Something must be very wrong in that club to be wasting the talent that they undoubtedly have.

Very obvious what's  wrong every manager over the last 5 years have been removed after a year the last two been removed before the years over. Players need to start looking at themselves and the people running the club should support the management team they appoint.
Went to Lacken yesterday it is unfair to except teams to play a league final on a pitch like yesterdays in early December. Players were unable to keep on their feet, when the ball hit the ground it had no bounce .Castlerahan deserved to win they were the hungrier team. Gaels missing loads for some reason,no Chesty,Johnston, ,Crotty,two Meehans,Fortune,Sean Reilly,Paul O Connor ,Dunne (suspended)  from the county final team.
There was a lot of debate in the ground when the Ref moved a 45 in to a 14m free. Are 45s allowed to be brought forward?
On a different note best wishes to Ronan Flanagan hope you make a speedy recovery and it wont be long until we see you playing again.

tommysmith

Quote from: Blue in hope on December 09, 2013, 10:03:24 AM

There was a lot of debate in the ground when the Ref moved a 45 in to a 14m free. Are 45s allowed to be brought forward?

Could there have been a foul off the ball?