Official Cavan GAA Thread

Started by BallyhaiseMan, November 10, 2006, 01:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itchy

A lot of Mayo men were saying the same thing about Aiden O Shea last 2 years. He plays with a senior Mayo club and in Div 1. Today he is being called the best midfielder in Ireland. Givney is being asked to do an awful lot, maybe he is under too much pressure too. He needs help and while I like Corr as a good solid tryer, it was clear as day he is not athletic enough for fast pitches in the summer. He was one if the 2 I'd have took off yesterday after 15mins yesterday.

tommysmith

Less posing and trying to look good and concentrate on the game would help also.

Itchy

Quote from: tommysmith on August 05, 2013, 04:00:36 PM
Less posing and trying to look good and concentrate on the game would help also.

Example?

tommysmith

Itchy

Pathetic Tommy. You are letting yourself down. You need to wise up.

Westside

tommysmith

Why sure its just a bit of craic isn't it on a poster outside virginia.

Itchy

No Tommy. You said Givney needs to concentrate on football and not how he looks. You gave as an example a picture taken after a match where David is celebrating. Unless Givney himself put up the poster you have no point.

whats my name

Quote from: tommysmith on August 05, 2013, 04:28:50 PM
Why sure its just a bit of craic isn't it on a poster outside virginia.
what a ball bag you are tommy easy for you sitting behind a computer criticising  players about how they played in one game. if you put in half the effort that man did and the dedication he has to the cause traveling down from dublin to train with cavan three times a week and having no social life for the good of cavan football and getting ball bashed by a clown like you that wouldnt know a football if it hit you in the mouth

tommysmith

Sorry cousin  :-[

I think you should read what other posters are saying without just having a go at me.

whats my name

they were critisising his game not his apperance and the way he conducts himself after a game celebrating a win

Itchy

You should do decent thing Tommy and delete those posts.

anglocelt39

Quote from: Itchy on August 05, 2013, 04:49:40 PM
You should do decent thing Tommy and delete those posts.

Agree
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

tommysmith

INDIANA

Quote from: Denn Forever on August 05, 2013, 01:44:07 PM
QuoteJust to play devil's advocate, anyone concerned that Givney is not all he's made out to be? He seems to go missing when the chips are down, but maybe I am being harsh.

I think it will be a matter of getting more experience.  He is on a par with Aiden O'Shea.  He'll be good.

How many of that DIT team have gone on to play well for their County team?

Nowhere near O Se's level. But few are. O Se is probably the best midfielder in the country at present.