Official Cavan GAA Thread

Started by BallyhaiseMan, November 10, 2006, 01:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itchy

Westside - McKeever was put on but Mackey and Givney were also re introduced.

Westside

Fair play to Terry and the management, sounds like they played it just right yesterday.

Believe me tommy I searched up and down for one! Links to Setanta Australia were either dead or to the wrong channel. Seems these streaming websites don't care much when it's Cavan.... Anyway not a hope I'm missing the next game work or no work.

Who would ye pick for Man of the Match lads? Martin Reilly seems to be getting a lot of plaudits?

Itchy

Martin Reilly was class but Every man was top of their game.

mylestheslasher

MOM had to be Martin Reilly but Ronan Flanagan was a close second. Very important that London are not taken for granted. The team should all be shown a video of that Waterford game in Breffni when Keogan was manager. Anything other than the same attitude leaves you open to a sucker punch. I'm sure Terry and the team will not allow that to happen.

rodney trotter

Great to see Ronan and Martin putting in great performances,they get some unwarranted stick from some Cavan fans but they give their all for Cavan and deserve praise.

tommysmith

Quote from: rodney trotter on July 21, 2013, 10:53:59 AM
Great to see Ronan and Martin putting in great performances,they get some unwarranted stick from some Cavan fans but they give their all for Cavan and deserve praise.

I was one of Ronans biggest critics but he is having some championship.

rodney trotter

Good win for the U16's in the First round of the Gerry Reilly, beat Meath 2-12 to 1-14.

Denn Forever

Great to see extensive highlight of the game last night.  Great scores from both teams and it was good to see Cavan triumphing under adversity when Derry got their last minute leading point at the end of normal time.

Hope we don't see extensive highlights of the next game as that would mean London gave us a scare/beat us.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

boojangles

Quote from: mylestheslasher on July 21, 2013, 10:27:29 AM
MOM had to be Martin Reilly but Ronan Flanagan was a close second. Very important that London are not taken for granted. The team should all be shown a video of that Waterford game in Breffni when Keogan was manager. Anything other than the same attitude leaves you open to a sucker punch. I'm sure Terry and the team will not allow that to happen.

Mc Elkannon was the boss that day Myles.

By all accounts Saturday in Celtic Park will live long in the memory of all true Cavan supporters who have seen more bad days than good over the years. The diehards who have followed Cavan through thick and thin deserve displays and results like Saturday. They finally have a Senior team to be truly proud of. Onwards and upwards. The future is definitely blue.

boojangles

rodney trotter

Yeah 3pm at Croker Saturday, first of a triple header. Great for Mackey and co to display their skills at the biggest stage of all. Hopefully 2 visits to Headquarters now.

comeysfield

BallyhaiseMan

Quinns for 11am on Saturday then lads?

Celt_Man

Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on July 22, 2013, 08:25:17 PM
Quinns for 11am on Saturday then lads?

Indeed get the spuds into the system at 9am to get them out of the way....
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

mylestheslasher

She is up on youtube now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-_Pdyz7VpE

Argue made some contribution in extra time. Turning over Bradley, then getting into the box and hitting the post before Mackey scored and then winning one a few mins later and knocking over himself. Very impressive for a young lad. Look forward to seeing a bit more of him at senior level but I suppose he should be eased in as a sub. Corr and Givney still the two for me in the middle.