Official Cavan GAA Thread

Started by BallyhaiseMan, November 10, 2006, 01:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tommysmith

I will be heading to the terrace Sunday week.

JOHN VESEY STAND  Ticket only
Adult                              £20/€25
OAP                               £12/€15
U-16                                £5/€5

EASTERN STAND  (can pay on the day)
Adult                              £20/€25
OAP                               £12/€15
U-16                               Free of charge

TERRACE                (can pay on the day)
Adult                             £12/€15
OAP/Student                 £9/€10
U-16                              Free of charge

mylestheslasher

Any formal update on  the travel arrangements. I would normally be coming into Enniskillen from Blacklion, is that not permitted now?

tommysmith

Miller and Mooney gone from the match panel from the last day.

Westside

Who comes into replace them? Was this released to the media or inside info tommy?

tommysmith

Quote from: Westside on June 09, 2013, 04:56:31 PM
Who comes into replace them? Was this released to the media or inside info tommy?

Miller played with his club last night which he would not have been allowed do if he was on the panel, so O'Mara is in for him.

Mooney kicked up at having to play full back for the Cavan Juniors and apparently didn't try while he was on the field so was told not to come back.

Westside

Neither are significant losses to the panel, but I'd hope Mooney hasn't burnt his bridges (if that's true). He has good potential.

Itchy

We had players with that sort of attitude before. Mooney should go away and think long and hard about his attitude if that is true. Time to leave Miller out, has very little to offer in the modern game. New keepers coming through have much more dedication. Can you stick up the panel Tommy?

rodney trotter

Strange by Mooney, he has been injured for a year, should have been happy at getting more game time. Obviously he is more suited to midfield/half forward role, or even half back.

tommysmith

Don't have the panel lads i was just talking to a fellow last night who had that news.

Itchy

He should be happy to get a jersey and should play in goals if he is asked to.

anglocelt39

Quote from: tommysmith on June 09, 2013, 06:09:01 PM
Don't have the panel lads i was just talking to a fellow last night who had that news.

Is that the same bloke who knew that Mossy Corr was heading stateside?
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

anglocelt39

Donegal v Down in Breffni on June 23 it appears.
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

rodney trotter

Good for Cavan getting a big game with the International Rules later in the year too, not the ideal location for those counties travel wise though.

cornafean

Down folk were delighted to be in Breffni Park when they played Sligo there in 2010. No complaints from Donegal people in 2012 & 2011.

Breffni is as handy for both as Clones is, with better facilities outside and inside the ground.
Boycott Hadron. Support your local particle collider.