Official Cavan GAA Thread

Started by BallyhaiseMan, November 10, 2006, 01:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mylestheslasher

Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on July 20, 2012, 11:26:28 PM
Quote from: mylestheslasher on July 20, 2012, 11:23:01 PM
Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on July 20, 2012, 11:19:19 PM
It's just a shame that Mod 3 will be along shortly and delete all of this,and ban Richie.
This is the most entertainment on here since Hollow Man labelled all of Drumalee as "knackers" and proceeded to shit himself in full view of the board when Boojangles revealed himself to be a Drumalee man.

Ah hollow man was some boy. Mr pain might be enticed back if the craic continues. Anyway, if the mob come for me in sligo ye are all welcome to drop into mine for a cup of tea to watch me getting sorted.

Maybe Richie is actually Seanie,  that would be some laugh!!!

Nah, he's not but there was a very aggressive guy on here a while back that couldnt spell and that certainly could have been him. Westside put it to him and then he was gone.

anglocelt39

Hollow man was some craic in fairness wiped the floor with me and others so often it wasn't funny, well it was in fact, it was bloody priceless just didn't feel like it at the time.
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

BallyhaiseMan

Quote from: mylestheslasher on July 20, 2012, 11:35:10 PM
Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on July 20, 2012, 11:26:28 PM
Quote from: mylestheslasher on July 20, 2012, 11:23:01 PM
Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on July 20, 2012, 11:19:19 PM
It's just a shame that Mod 3 will be along shortly and delete all of this,and ban Richie.
This is the most entertainment on here since Hollow Man labelled all of Drumalee as "knackers" and proceeded to shit himself in full view of the board when Boojangles revealed himself to be a Drumalee man.

Ah hollow man was some boy. Mr pain might be enticed back if the craic continues. Anyway, if the mob come for me in sligo ye are all welcome to drop into mine for a cup of tea to watch me getting sorted.

Maybe Richie is actually Seanie,  that would be some laugh!!!

Nah, he's not but there was a very aggressive guy on here a while back that couldnt spell and that certainly could have been him. Westside put it to him and then he was gone.

Then i'm guessing it is one of those lads whom is attached to Seanie's jockstrap ,who probably never even played senior for the Gaels, yet considers himself  to be an integral part of their success in recent times.

mylestheslasher

That's a derogatory statement if I ever heard one, Richie attached to seanies jock strap! They'll be out to ballyhaise to give you the beating of your life for that ine :D

BallyhaiseMan

Quote from: mylestheslasher on July 20, 2012, 11:45:19 PM
That's a derogatory statement if I ever heard one, Richie attached to seanies jock strap! They'll be out to ballyhaise to give you the beating of your life for that ine :D

They would have to find out who i am first Myles.
Nobody has guessed it correctly yet!!!

rodney trotter

Myles i would be on your side if your were fighting Richiej. I might not agree with your criticism of Johnston, but Richiej is a tosser. Doesn't want Cavan to do well and only wants the Gaels lads on the county panel, there is more clubs in Cavan than Cavan Gaels.. At least you supprt Cavan.

rodney trotter

Quote from: Richiej on July 21, 2012, 02:59:03 AM
Go away and worry about your own mickey mouse clubs and don't worry whether Seanie plays for the Gaels again or if the Gaels get on without him or not. It's not your concern. Just worry why shite clubs like killashandra, ballyhaise , Denn, drumalee and all these other mickey mouse clubs can't win a senior championship. Leave the Gaels business to the Gaels ppl. They don't need your concern. Sort and chat away about the shite clubs ye are apart of . Agree with yourselves, ask each other stupid f**king questions like when's the next game on and what time is it on at.. and clap each other on the back..typical bollox that goes on here.That should keep ye busy until next may when theres a new batch of u21s ready to make their senior debuts.... The Seanie stuff is a bit played out now..so leave it out.... Start getting obsessed with the shite clubs ye support and Chanel your energies into trying to make a silk purse out of a sows ear!!!!!!!

Any wonder people might dislike Cavan Gaels with people like you Richie. The likes of you give them a bad name. I know a good few in the Gaels club and they are all sound, i like to see them do well in the Ulster Club, they always struggle but I still like to see them do wel,l as they are representing Cavan. Cop on.

anglocelt39

Richie issuing personal threats against posters and Myles reminding us he has an opinion on Seanie it's like deja vu all over again here. I was personally advised by  PM a few months ago that I would be hunted down by a lynch mob and the cops would be involved also would like to report that I'm still alive and well although growing a beard and moving house every week is a bit of a pain. Maybe my tracks are a bit better covered than Myles'. The funny thing is that myself and a few other posters have been queueing up here over the past week to agree with one of Richie's main points over the past several months that some more experience from somewhere is needed in the County panel. Unfortunately the way the message is got across gets a fair few backs up, no wonder either.
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

mylestheslasher

I feel a bit left out that I never got a threat by pm. And now those wonderful posts have been deleted, maybe he sobered up and realised what he did. Ac39 (if I've been removed from the ignore list) was it the bold Richie that was threatening you?

Westside

Does anyone else think Richie might have genuine mental health issues? Anyone spouting that stuff on an internet forum couldn't be playing with a full deck..

Myles if you need a safehouse to escape the Gaels assassins we will shelter you in the wilds of West Cavan for as long as is necessary.   

cogito

So is this a football thread or what's going on?

boojangles

Quote from: Westside on July 21, 2012, 12:16:28 PM
Does anyone else think Richie might have genuine mental health issues? Anyone spouting that stuff on an internet forum couldn't be playing with a full deck..

Myles if you need a safehouse to escape the Gaels assassins we will shelter you in the wilds of West Cavan for as long as is necessary.

I think you'r right Westside. I do more for my 'Mickey Mouse' club than Richie could ever dream of doing behind his PC in London. ::) Mouthpiece.

mylestheslasher

Thanks lad but I fear I will not be safe anywhere. If only I had towed the line and not spoken my mind.

Swadman

Quote from: mylestheslasher on July 21, 2012, 05:52:54 PM

Thanks lad but I fear I will not be safe anywhere. If only I had towed the line and not spoken my mind.
Oh you will be safe in West Cavan allright. no-one past Belturbet knows we even exist, nor care, except for that lug TomSmith on HS who has taken to blaming us for "the demise of Cavan football"

cogito

Yeah god forbid west Cavan produced someone like Gearoid McKiernan or Jason McLoughlin for our county teams...