Official Cavan GAA Thread

Started by BallyhaiseMan, November 10, 2006, 01:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cavanforever

i believe ronan flanagan still has a bit of an occurance of the injury he got last year and is only doing the gym work at present. no harm as he needs a bit of a break in fairness, the man has been going non stop for at least 5 years with no break between couny college and club

rodney trotter

Haha my bad,  :-[ yeah he was playing against Meath the other night so was thinking he couldn't have disappeared that quick!

anglocelt39

Good to see a GAABoard poster on the panel.
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

mylestheslasher

I believe the under 21 score was 1-12 to 1-11, played in roscommon. The Hastings cup ended up being a good measure of the national standard last yr with Cavan and Ros winning their province and longford narrowly losing theirs.

Westside

Podge Reilly Captain and Givney vice captain for the year..

Celt_Man

Derry 6 - 5 up close to half time
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Celt_Man

Derry 7 Cavan 5 at half time.  Damien Barkey for O Minagh after 7 mins and Dane o Dowd for F Slowey after 27 mins

tommysmith

Quote from: Celt_Man on January 08, 2012, 02:40:51 PM
Derry 7 Cavan 5 at half time.  Damien Barkey for O Minagh after 7 mins and Dane o Dowd for F Slowey after 27 mins

Is it on radio?

Celt_Man

Quote from: tommysmith on January 08, 2012, 02:53:16 PM
Quote from: Celt_Man on January 08, 2012, 02:40:51 PM

Is it on radio?

Probably is.  I got that from Twitter

Celt_Man

Cavan up by 2.  9 - 7.... McClarey on for Cullivan at h/t

Celt_Man

All level on 0.09. Derry down to 14. 16 mins

Celt_Man

Cavan 0.12 Derry 0.10 - around 60 minutes gone

Celt_Man

Beaten by a point. 13-12.  Seemingly the better team up lacked it up front....

Westside

Up by 2 approaching the end and lost by 1. Disappointing. Encouraging to hear we were the better team though. Keating, Padraic Reilly and Watters all did well apparently.

cavanlad

Heard on the radio that Derry had 3 wides, with Cavan having 7 each half. Still, Cavan were the better team. Donegal lost to UUJ, i say there not worried about the McKenna Cup.

Cavan just need to play like today and they will get better with every game played.

Anyone, know the Cavan scorers.
My ignore list - Richiej