Official Cavan GAA Thread

Started by BallyhaiseMan, November 10, 2006, 01:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rodney trotter

The half forward for Monaghan Mcnally n was a fine thing aswell  ;) num 10

Westside

They're not pieces of meat lads.. I admired her courage and her never say die attitude. (Just in case she's reading..)

cavan4sam

The boys in Truagh, where she comes from, call her 'The Future'!

mylestheslasher

This thread is about gaa lads, not womens good looks. That lassie probably trained harder than any of Ye ever did to get to her ai final so maybe as gaa yolk Ye should give her a bit of respect instead. Now if you want to slag her off for being from monaghan then that's different.

beer baron

Worst of all i've been informed she's got a man!

tommysmith

Quote from: beer baron on September 26, 2011, 10:27:12 PM

How do you find out this information  :D

Westside

Would she be interested in having a second one?

beer baron

I made the  mistake of asking a friend of mine from round her direction did she know her to which the response was 'yeah she's my brothers girlfriend you creep'  :D

BallyhaiseMan

Quote from: beer baron on September 26, 2011, 11:57:32 PM
I made the  mistake of asking a friend of mine from round her direction did she know her to which the response was 'yeah she's my brothers girlfriend you creep'  :D

:D  :D
At least she will know that you're interested anyway!!!

Dougal

Quote from: tommysmith on September 26, 2011, 11:11:57 PM
Quote from: beer baron on September 26, 2011, 10:27:12 PM

How do you find out this information  :D

jaysis,do none of yis know how to do a bit of stalking on facebook  ;)
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!

PhilsJemmysField

big new plan for Cavan Football announced last night apparently By Peter Quinn. Also Denn r taking county board to the High Court sounds like Drumalee and Denn have more Stags & Marriages and bar mitzvah then any other Parishes in the country s the basic source of the issue with the Fleadh thrown in as well.

Westside

Quote from: PhilsJemmysField on September 27, 2011, 11:47:08 AM
big new plan for Cavan Football announced last night apparently By Peter Quinn. Also Denn r taking county board to the High Court sounds like Drumalee and Denn have more Stags & Marriages and bar mitzvah then any other Parishes in the country s the basic source of the issue with the Fleadh thrown in as well.

Any details on this big new plan or what it entails? Something drastic I hope, arranged marriages between our U21 and Ladies teams to breed a new breed of Cavan player perhaps?

PhilsJemmysField

Apparently plan will be circulated when secretary gets it so will post at that point

Swadman

Quote from: PhilsJemmysField on September 27, 2011, 06:35:01 PM
Apparently plan will be circulated when secretary gets it so will post at that point
Just to get the rumour mill going before any hard facts get in the way....I heard from a man that was at the meeting that they propose to cut the number of teams in Div1 to 10 and that there will be compulsory amalgamations for the senior championship the construction of which will be determined by the Co. Board also a clubs league position may determine its championship statue for the following year ( I shit you not)