Armagh so good,Tyrone play club championship games there!

Started by T Fearon, September 18, 2017, 01:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on September 24, 2017, 09:11:33 AM
Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on September 24, 2017, 02:45:07 AM
Btw I was banned thereafter (again) for merely pointing out that comparing amateur GAA club footballers to professionally paid actors was totally wrong. I did suggest that the CB where in essence whoring out our players to pay for our county teams ever expanding budget. I think the whoring part got me banned considering my mis spelling of the word was made fun off in the little message I got when attempting To log on.

You're banned from Armagh Forum....you're not allowed to question things at all. If you do they'll ban you first chance!!  I was banned for saying something was a 'balls up' or something like that😂

I think some members were carted off in the back of a van in middle of the night and never heard from again. Trump will give up on North Korea and will be after the County Board instead for running such an operation.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: BennyCake on September 24, 2017, 11:02:03 AM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on September 24, 2017, 09:11:33 AM
Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on September 24, 2017, 02:45:07 AM
Btw I was banned thereafter (again) for merely pointing out that comparing amateur GAA club footballers to professionally paid actors was totally wrong. I did suggest that the CB where in essence whoring out our players to pay for our county teams ever expanding budget. I think the whoring part got me banned considering my mis spelling of the word was made fun off in the little message I got when attempting To log on.

You're banned from Armagh Forum....you're not allowed to question things at all. If you do they'll ban you first chance!!  I was banned for saying something was a 'balls up' or something like that😂

I think some members were carted off in the back of a van in middle of the night and never heard from again. Trump will give up on North Korea and will be after the County Board instead for running such an operation.

Poor Tommy has been shipped out and is in a safe house on the Concession Road near Clonalig😂

T Fearon

Pomeroy replay also scheduled for Armagh! Ye'll be borrowing Armagh club jerseys next!

an léirmheastóir

Quote from: T Fearon on September 25, 2017, 11:07:39 PM
Pomeroy replay also scheduled for Armagh! Ye'll be borrowing Armagh club jerseys next!

Just bringing good club football matches to the masses as armagh senior football not that deadly strong.

Up The Middle

Quote from: an léirmheastóir on September 25, 2017, 11:17:24 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on September 25, 2017, 11:07:39 PM

Just bringing good club football matches to the masses as armagh senior football not that deadly strong.

Must be costing Tyrone CB a small fortune to use The Athletic Grounds. Shambles.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

T Fearon

At least Tyrone teams turn up at the Athletic Grounds unlike the Tyrone Senior team at Croke Park!

under the bar

Can't see how Tyrone teams running out at the home if Armagh football is such an issue.  After all Armagh have been 'owned' by Tyrone for most of a decade!   ;D

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: T Fearon on September 26, 2017, 12:36:31 PM
At least Tyrone teams turn up at the Athletic Grounds unlike the Tyrone Senior team at Croke Park!

Baffled by this Mr Fearon.  How can an Armagh man criticise Tyrone for not showing up at Croke Park??  Armagh waited until the game was up before they recorded a score.  McGeeney is still wondering where is all went wrong and why his weightlifters cant play football.  Back to the weights programme, sorry I meant drawing board
Living the dream!!!

BennyCake

Quote from: under the bar on September 26, 2017, 01:34:00 PM
Can't see how Tyrone teams running out at the home if Armagh football is such an issue.  After all Armagh have been 'owned' by Tyrone for most of a decade!   ;D

Except in 2014. And in last years league.

One big win doesn't define a whole decade.

red hander

Quote from: T Fearon on September 26, 2017, 12:36:31 PM

We turned up fine in 2003 and for the 2005 semi... not a bit of bother

Frank_The_Tank

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on September 26, 2017, 04:57:02 PM
Quote from: general_lee on September 26, 2017, 03:49:03 PM
Is that game tonight ?

Yes 8pm

Must be tough on the electric meter the flood lights and any other lights round the place..switched off literally 5 mins after the game as spectators trying to exit the place
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience

StGallsGAA

Quote from: BennyCake on September 26, 2017, 03:46:49 PM
Quote from: under the bar on September 26, 2017, 01:34:00 PM

Except in 2014. And in last years league.

One big win doesn't define a whole decade.

One big win?  Bar 2014 we've handed you you hole on a plate on every occasion!  The scoring difference must be well over 60 points by now!

redcard

Final score tonight according to the Athletic Grounds scoreboard
P 2:10
C 1:11

:o