Brexit.

Started by T Fearon, November 01, 2015, 06:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TabClear

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 08, 2021, 03:56:29 PM
Muller yoghurts and baby food. The first one I can live without but the second one not so good...

An old "acquaintance" of mine in my university days swore by baby food as a hangover cure. Things like pureed apple, mango etc. Made for an awkward conversation (that was nearly a swift exit) one night when we got home and there were a couple of empty Cow and Gate jars beside her bed!

imtommygunn

Lol. I dunno how they eat it never mind adults - a lot of it seems rank.

FermGael

Lidl no bother at all.
Full shelves
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

general_lee

Quote from: FermGael on January 08, 2021, 05:49:02 PM
Lidl no bother at all.
Full shelves
Same, was in earlier this evening. Tesco the other night continues to be a farce. Why do they not enforce face coverings?

RedHand88

Tesco online has availability issues. Stuff like orange juice seems really hard to get.

marty34

Shop local lads!!

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Sainsburys in Derry serious amount of missing stock.

JoG2

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 08, 2021, 10:22:43 PM
[/quote

Absolutely Fear. A mad sight ]

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: JoG2 on January 08, 2021, 11:33:02 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 08, 2021, 10:22:43 PM
[/quote

Absolutely Fear. A mad sight ]

Was a bit surreal, very quiet too, people shuffling around muttering to themselves and shaking their heads in disbelief.
Had to buy a fecking SPAR pizza ffs in there. Hopefully back to normal soon. Nearly went back on the drink tonight , dry Jan not going to be easy the year

tintin25

Quote from: marty34 on January 08, 2021, 07:45:24 PM
Shop local lads!!

This.  No harm, but anyone crying about how there are no packets of Percy Pigs in stock need to have a word with themselves.  Plenty of food about FFS.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: tintin25 on January 09, 2021, 12:05:31 AM
Shop local lads!!

This.  No harm, but anyone crying about how there are no packets of Percy Pigs in stock need to have a word with themselves.  Plenty of food about FFS.

I love Percy pigs, lovely and soft, hateful how they are always positioned at till, impossible to resist

general_lee

Shop local lads!!

Seen a picture on Twitter of Tesco having thrown out a pile of oranges because they arrived too late and were past their best before date. I couldn't give a f**k about Percy pigs but seeing that amount of food go to waste because of the mess a bunch of insecure DUP fanatics have got us into doesn't exactly rest easy with me. Things are tight enough for some people in the current climate so seeing that really fucked me off

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: general_lee on January 09, 2021, 11:15:05 AM
Shop local lads!!

Seen a picture on Twitter of Tesco having thrown out a pile of oranges because they arrived too late and were past their best before date. I couldn't give a f**k about Percy pigs but seeing that amount of food go to waste because of the mess a bunch of insecure DUP fanatics have got us into doesn't exactly rest easy with me. Things are tight enough for some people in the current climate so seeing that really fucked me off
Surely the food would be better donated

marty34

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 09, 2021, 11:21:51 AM
Shop local lads!!

I think it was rotten when it arrived on the lorry - took too long.

DUP wanted Brexit, they campaigned for it and they got it.

DUP - own it.

Solo_run

Quote from: marty34 on January 09, 2021, 12:47:05 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 09, 2021, 11:21:51 AM
Shop local lads!!

I think it was rotten when it arrived on the lorry - took too long.

DUP wanted Brexit, they campaigned for it and they got it.

DUP - own it.

Dread to see the cost of a weekly shop over there in a few months