The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Clov on March 10, 2016, 10:16:11 PM
Good performance from Liverpool.

Lallana played very well - in a good run of form. Firmino and Clyne stood out as well. Coutinho was surprisingly poor.

Tie not over but great position to be in for the second leg.
Far from it. Needed 3 to bury them imo. Pool could easily ship 2 at OT.

highorlow

They are a port city so shipping 2 is likely. With a good wind in their sails they could get 1 which will see them well docked!
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

TabClear

Quote from: highorlow on March 10, 2016, 10:21:31 PM
Thanks to the real soccery ball lads I betted on the "pool" minus 1 at 7/2.

I hope the "pool" go the whole way now as klopp is a likeable fella and spells "loop" in predictive text.

Good performance but I can't remember a worse United team in recent years. Saw on another site "if real Madrid's fax machine had worked last year it could have been 6."😀😂

mouview

Quote from: highorlow on March 10, 2016, 10:21:31 PM
Thanks to the real soccery ball lads I betted on the "pool" minus 1 at 7/2.

I hope the "pool" go the whole way now as klopp is a likeable fella and spells "loop" in predictive text.

You the lad that had 38K on it?

mikehunt

Just shows what a shrewd manager can do with less resources. That win's on Klopp. He's a dinger. Wait until he gets his own players in. 

The Stallion

Klopp inherited a much better team than Van Gaal did. Van Gaal has wasted a fortune but Klopp has done nothing at liverpool to suggest he is a good manager.

The Stallion

The fact Klopp has a much better team than Utd yet still lag behind them speaks volumes about Klopp's managerial ability or lack thereof.

gawa316

Okay please tell me there is an ignore function on here

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 10, 2016, 10:25:32 PM
Quote from: Clov on March 10, 2016, 10:16:11 PM
Good performance from Liverpool.

Lallana played very well - in a good run of form. Firmino and Clyne stood out as well. Coutinho was surprisingly poor.

Tie not over but great position to be in for the second leg.
Far from it. Needed 3 to bury them imo. Pool could easily ship 2 at OT.
Tie is over IMO. Liverpool will score at least once in Old Trafford and this United side will not score 3 or 4 goals.

The Stallion

There is an ignore function on here.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: mikehunt on March 10, 2016, 11:03:29 PM
Just shows what a shrewd manager can do with less resources. That win's on Klopp. He's a dinger. Wait until he gets his own players in.

I've asked numerous times..... How much money will Klopp get to spend?? If he has to sell players will he get much for what's on offer??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

gawa316

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 10, 2016, 11:19:51 PM
Quote from: mikehunt on March 10, 2016, 11:03:29 PM

I've asked numerous times..... How much money will Klopp get to spend?? If he has to sell players will he get much for what's on offer??

How are you supposed to know though? You hear numbers quoted in the media but it's mostly likely bullshit and Klopp/Ayre/Henry are hardly going to come out and say 'we have 80 million or whatever to spend'

gawa316

The Stallion

You're welcome. Of course the alternative is to simply not get worked up by a stranger's opinions on football on the internet.

Medic

Quote from: gawa316 on March 10, 2016, 11:11:30 PM
Okay please tell me there is an ignore function on here
+1
Lol wish there was a like function on here! Just saying! :P
All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/