Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moortown Spuds

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on July 28, 2014, 09:22:25 AM
Quote from: WT4E on July 27, 2014, 11:59:54 PM
What happened at cookstown auger game. Were Cookstown at it again?

Are you surprised?

Lots of fiesty games yesterday by all reports.

Family guy

Quote from: Club Rossa on July 28, 2014, 08:58:36 AM
Family Guy,if the ref was going to send off the Ardboe player at the end,which he should have,he would have had to send another 7 or 8 off along with him.
Yeah he could well have sent off a few and prob did the right thing by just not sending off any as it prob would really have kicked off, he had lost the run off the game and could see that building up from early in the first half,did you like Mckennas free at the end?must have been the guys of 60 yards out??going to be a huge loss to Eglish and tyrone

Club Rossa

Aye McKenna is a class act,hit some lovely scores yesterday.Eglish were very good in the first half,took us a long time to get going.Coney had a good 2nd half for us,and it was certainly a point gained folr us based on our 1st half display.I don't like saying this but unless we shake ourselves up there's no way we will beat Moy in the championship.

laceer

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on July 27, 2014, 11:17:31 PM
What happened at Killyman and Tattyreagh did anyone hear? Match abandoned.

Killyman scored a goal at the death to win it. Tattyreagh started a row. Match abandoned.

Onthe40

Eglish appear to be going well...they will put it up to Omagh despite what many punters are suggesting on here...

Family guy

I wouldn't take a free bet on ardboe winning a championship based on yesterday's showing,what happened to your minor team from a few years ago?yous look like a team that has went badly in decline from almost winning the Oneill cup a few years ago,yeah Eglish caused yous lots of problems,ardboe played a sweeper in first half it seemed which in no disrespect to Eglish is madness

hugh the root

If the referee had brought umpires with him Eglish would have finished the game with about ten men as they deliberately hauled down ardboe forwards who were pushing for the winner!Conor McKenna should have been put on against Armagh as he can win a ball and finish!Pity now he's lost to Australia but he's probably right as tyrone won't be a threat for another 25 years when most of us will be underneath the clay.

Family guy

Would disagree there Hugh,think a good few of them weren't even frees,the ref gave a few handy ones,one were the Eglish full back made a great tackle and how he gave a free in I don't know,when watching a game you know the ref is going to give a free even before the play materialises,a draw prob the fair result

Club Rossa

We had 3 of the 2012-13 minor team starting for our seniors yesterday,and a few playing for the reserves.Our minors are in the championship semi final this Friday night so that ruled out another few that would have featured yesterday.
We have now dropped 5 points from our last 3 games which is not great form going into a championship match.We are capable of much better and will need to produce it very soon.
Next up is a trip to Omagh who had a great result yesterday.Conor O'Donnell seems to be in great scoring form.Could this be the year that Omagh finally deliver on their massive potential?

Pat The Root

They say it was pure carnage round tyrone yesterday. The cccccc will be meeting for a fortnight

blewuporstuffed

is there a limit to the amount of subs you can tog out and the amount of 'management team' you can have on the field for a league game?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

shezam

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on July 28, 2014, 11:26:18 AM
is there a limit to the amount of subs you can tog out and the amount of 'management team' you can have on the field for a league game?

23.It is the responsibility of the participating clubs to ensure that no more than the

maximum of 24 players and 6 officials (inclusive of Chairperson and Secretary) per

Club (30 total) to be permitted into the field during any competition organised by CCC

Penalty - £100 fine

I think this is only enforced at Championship games though.

bluenosebandit

With the championship kicking off again next weekend, anyone heard anything about the gamesplanned for this Sunday?
Will they still go ahead or will the clubs involved in next week's championship games have a free week?

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: shezam on July 28, 2014, 11:34:57 AM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on July 28, 2014, 11:26:18 AM

23.It is the responsibility of the participating clubs to ensure that no more than the

maximum of 24 players and 6 officials (inclusive of Chairperson and Secretary) per

Club (30 total) to be permitted into the field during any competition organised by CCC

Penalty - £100 fine

I think this is only enforced at Championship games though.

surely it should be up to the referee to enforce this?
from what i have seen alot of rows come from far to many 'managers' entering the field of play and far to many boys togged out or inside the wire on the dugout that have no place there.
referees need to enforce this from the start and it would help cut out alot of nonsense developing
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

WT4E

Quote from: WT4E on July 27, 2014, 11:59:54 PM
What happened at cookstown auger game. Were Cookstown at it again?

Was anyone at this game? Any reports? Who got lined?