Rory McIlroy

Started by Oraisteach, February 26, 2012, 06:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

He has capitulated and also congratulated the Republic. Kidder must have been really on his case.

Minder

"Getting a lot of grief about not mentioning the Republics great result in Germany... Great night for all of Ireland! #COYBIG"
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Minder on October 14, 2014, 10:37:38 PM
"Getting a lot of grief about not mentioning the Republics great result in Germany... Great night for all of Ireland! #COYBIG"

Hate people falling for peer pressure, be like you wishing Cushendall all the best in their next game
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

He'll not be welcome at Windsor.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 14, 2014, 10:39:00 PM
He'll not be welcome at Windsor.

He's more a Ravenhill man to be fair.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Orior

I, for one, wish to congratulate Rory on the above tweet.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

stephenite

I can't imagine what it would be like trying to live life having to put with this sort of nonsense, not sure the multi millions would give me any comfort.

Good at golf but can't have an opinion/a preference/an original thought without some ignorant clown jumping down my throat for expressing same.

It'd be shite to live like that

AZOffaly

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 14, 2014, 10:38:41 PM

Hate people falling for peer pressure, be like you wishing Cushendall all the best in their next game

Hater!!!! Leave Rory alone...

screenexile

One of the lads in work: "Aye but he had to be forced into it!"

He seriously can't win!!

brokencrossbar1

And him 5ft 2 with a big curly bap!!!  Poor lads flucked I say!

imtommygunn

Well given his bank balance and some of the women he's rumoured to be out with I'd say he's happy enough!!

Ridiculous the crap he gets.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on October 15, 2014, 11:35:16 AM
And him 5ft 2 with a big curly bap!!!  Poor lads flucked I say!
I would swap him my height and good looks for his golfing talent and bank balance. Who do I contact?!

thebigfella

Did he congratulate the GAA?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: thebigfella on October 15, 2014, 01:52:29 PM
Did he congratulate the GAA?
Down haven't done much to warrant congratulations. He could be retired by the time they do.

Bearly on loose

He tweeted his congradulations to Down ladies footballers a couple of weeks ago.