Ulster Club SFC 2019

Started by oakleaflad, October 21, 2019, 10:48:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowcard

Quote from: champion1981 on November 23, 2019, 04:06:47 AM
Has kilcoo got much of a chance against the boys in blue ? Glenties are big favourites for Ulster  with the bookies? Or can the magpies cause an upset?

Of course they can win it, it's winter football and they are a very difficult side to beat. That said based on their semi final they will be winning no Ulster title, thought they were very poor against Derrygonnelly and if the Fermanagh side had to have a free taker and a bit more quality up front they probably would have beaten them.

Taylor

Quote from: champion1981 on November 23, 2019, 04:06:47 AM
Has kilcoo got much of a chance against the boys in blue ? Glenties are big favourites for Ulster  with the bookies? Or can the magpies cause an upset?

Big favourites?  ::)

seafoid

Kilcoo have won Down in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019
Surely they can win Ulster after all that trying
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

general

Best of luck to the Down representatives Kilcoo this weekend. Hopefully bring an end to their long standing quest in Ulster

Maurice Moss

Quote from: seafoid on November 25, 2019, 10:38:53 AM

Praying to God that we can get our hands on the Ulster that has eluded us thus far. Glenties will be extremely tough opposition and we are taking nothing for granted. Fingers, toes and anything else that can be crossed will be lol.

Last Caress

Quote from: Maurice Moss on November 26, 2019, 06:07:55 AM

Praying to God that we can get our hands on the Ulster that has eluded us thus far. Glenties will be extremely tough opposition and we are taking nothing for granted. Fingers, toes and anything else that can be crossed will be lol.

Best of luck to kilcoo.

imtommygunn

It's like Kilcoo are the peoples favourites here. As a neutral having seen them a few times I find it very hard to be a fan so would be hoping for a Glenties win. (Though wouldn't lose any sleep either way).

I think Glenties will shade it but wouldn't be surprised if Kilcoo won either. Close game to call. Goals have won games for Kilcoo thus far so Glenties will need to cut that out.

Ambrose

Like many others, I find it hard to like Kilcoo, but they are a Down team playing in an Ulster final so I'll be supporting them. Kilcoo by the smallest of margins.

If they do win, they won't care who thinks what of them.
You can't live off history and tradition forever

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Maurice Moss on November 26, 2019, 06:07:55 AM

I thought the year the beat is handy would have been their year, but wasn't to be! Donegal teams doing well at the club championship lately
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

champion1981

Quote from: Ambrose on November 26, 2019, 01:37:44 PM
Like many others, I find it hard to like Kilcoo, but they are a Down team playing in an Ulster final so I'll be supporting them. Kilcoo by the smallest of margins.

If they do win, they won't care who thinks what of them.
if they win  or lose they wont care who thinks what of them ,and rightly so! Kilcoo by 5

imtommygunn

They might if referees start thinking they are being conned an awful lot with certain players rarely on their feet!

champion1981

Quote from: imtommygunn on November 26, 2019, 05:31:28 PM
They might if referees start thinking they are being conned an awful lot with certain players rarely on their feet!
do you hear yourself?🤦‍♂️🙈 jealous much!

outinfront

Targetman

Live on TG4, Kilcoo by 1pt!!