Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inroundthesquare

Quote from: GlenMan on September 19, 2020, 11:28:33 AM
Quote from: inroundthesquare on September 19, 2020, 11:24:49 AM
Edendork already promoted through the league - could be a factor with Gortin being the hungrier team

They're not. They have to win the league final to ensure promotion that way.

Yes apologies got mixed up there - already qualified for the league final so 2 shots at it.

redzone

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on September 19, 2020, 04:55:33 PM
Drumragh & Drumquin through to the JFC semi finals after wins over Castlederg & Brackaville earlier today.
Mcdonagh fella at 11 is really good player. He'd be about 20 or so. For Drumquin

PeterEli

£8 to watch intermediate final tonight & £10 for Trillick v The Clarke's tomorrow, £2 to buy a digital programme. I can't imagine many outside of the clubs involved will purchase the programme, but I'm sure there will be a lot tuned into both games over the weekend and £18 is surely a bit much to ask.

clarshack

Disappointed with Gortin. The teams they beat such as Eglish and Greencastle would have made a better fist of it this evening than them imo.

GlenMan

Quote from: clarshack on September 19, 2020, 11:44:55 PM
Disappointed with Gortin. The teams they beat such as Eglish and Greencastle would have made a better fist of it this evening than them imo.

Agreed. They went into the game trying to make it a battle - the only way they could have won tbh - but forgot all about playing football.

Having seen the tenacious, balanced football they'd played in their three games it was extremely disappointing to watch this evening.

Most of their Players didn't turn up which didn't help either! Majority were anonymous.

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on August 23, 2020, 09:37:42 PM
Quote from: sidelineball on August 23, 2020, 09:17:43 PM
Intermediate is shaping up as expected. Gortin, Greencastle, Edendork and Eglish progress to QF's. I expect Edendork to dispatch Rock fairly handy and Gortin to progress as they have previous experience over Eglish at this stage. Is it open draw for Edendork and Gortin going into Semi? As they'll like to avoid each other I'd imagine

Edendork head and shoulders above anything else in the division

Wasn't the hardest prediction in the world to make  8)
Living the dream!!!

Under Lights

Quote from: PeterEli on September 19, 2020, 11:23:46 PM
£8 to watch intermediate final tonight & £10 for Trillick v The Clarke's tomorrow, £2 to buy a digital programme. I can't imagine many outside of the clubs involved will purchase the programme, but I'm sure there will be a lot tuned into both games over the weekend and £18 is surely a bit much to ask.

Fair enough prices imo as long as it works and no buffering. Gladly pay a tenner to watch Trillick.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Under Lights on September 20, 2020, 09:30:53 AM

Fair enough prices imo as long as it works and no buffering. Gladly pay a tenner to watch Trillick.

Worked pretty well yesterday. Never buffered once in fairness.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

inroundthesquare

Eglish just need to beat Strabane now in the last league to go up to Senior - meaning 2 of the 3 relegated last year straight back up again

square_ball

They should just hand Kildress the junior title now.

Tyrone Gaa

Trillick to coast this. Dungannon turned it into an occasion. To Trillick this is just another game that needs to be won
Living the dream!!!

smort

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on September 20, 2020, 05:48:09 PM
Trillick to coast this. Dungannon turned it into an occasion. To Trillick this is just another game that needs to be won

This aged very quickly

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on September 20, 2020, 05:48:09 PM

Spoke 2 soon, A serious 3rd quarter from the Clarkes
Living the dream!!!

LeoMc

Compare that to paying the whole family into the ground. It is not bad value.

Tyrone Gaa

Dungannon are a lot better than I give them credit for.  I thought it was Errigal that beat themselves in the semi final, but credit to Dungannon they have pushed this excellent Trillick side right to the wire and could win it yet. Every game going to extra time from Loughmacrory to Trillick
Living the dream!!!