Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onthe40

have to make their money back from the 600 jerseys they handed out for free on fri nite !!

The Trap

I was talking to a man in athletic grounds yesterday who said he owns a sports shop in omagh and has £30k of gear that is now all useless.
It really has been handled terribly. Could be the next house of cards to fall

southtyronegael

Quote from: BennyHarp on November 27, 2017, 01:00:29 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on November 27, 2017, 12:31:52 PM
phew! thanks for putting me at ease benny. and theres me gettin all worked up about nothin.

You're talking about cartels and boycotts. You have lost the plot. Get a bit of perspective into your life man.
well for some of us tyrone gaa IS our life! we only want to see whats best for our county. not like all the takers and selve servers in the cartel.

Therealdonald

Look for me the sponsor on the jersey makes zero difference to me, but if McAleer and Rushe were shafted then that's bad. It is a bit strange that both our last sponsors had an issue with RTE, to try and combat this we seem to have went to Ballygawley. So be it. The RTE ban doesn't affect the players and their profile as evidenced by our All-Star quota in the last few years. Basically much ado about nothing.

lenny

Quote from: The Trap on November 27, 2017, 05:49:27 PM
I was talking to a man in athletic grounds yesterday who said he owns a sports shop in omagh and has £30k of gear that is now all useless.
It really has been handled terribly. Could be the next house of cards to fall

That is scandalous, it's people's livelihoods we're talking about here. I'm disappointed in roisin jordan. I thought she was capable of standing up to harte but obviously not.

BennyHarp

Quote from: southtyronegael on November 27, 2017, 06:08:39 PM
Quote from: BennyHarp on November 27, 2017, 01:00:29 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on November 27, 2017, 12:31:52 PM
phew! thanks for putting me at ease benny. and theres me gettin all worked up about nothin.

You're talking about cartels and boycotts. You have lost the plot. Get a bit of perspective into your life man.
well for some of us tyrone gaa IS our life! we only want to see whats best for our county. not like all the takers and selve servers in the cartel.

Interesting that you do nothing only moan about things though. If it is "your life" then do something positive about, join a club in Tyrone, get on their committee, get yourself onto the county board and make a difference. After all it IS your life we are talking about here, you don't want to waste it moaning on an online message board about cartels, boycotts, collusion, scandals etc.
That was never a square ball!!

southtyronegael

ok benny we are all just a bunch of moaners. people like you who come on here to constantly defend the indefensible are as much a part of the problem as these cartels. shame on you. and btw i have done something positive about it, i dont pay in to games anymore or buy jerseys, in fact i wouldnt spend a penny on anything to do with tyrone county team at the minute. hit them where it hurts, in the pocket. feeling better already actually.

Thebigdog

In a Tyrone Donegal championship game in ballybofey Ricey was working for RTE on the sideline an Harte told him " your some Tyrone man". I know what I would have done if I was Mcmenamin. As it turns out were all great Tyrone men it's just most will have nothing to do with thon boy.

imtommygunn

Quote from: southtyronegael on November 27, 2017, 08:50:43 PM
ok benny we are all just a bunch of moaners. people like you who come on here to constantly defend the indefensible are as much a part of the problem as these cartels. shame on you. and btw i have done something positive about it, i dont pay in to games anymore or buy jerseys, in fact i wouldnt spend a penny on anything to do with tyrone county team at the minute. hit them where it hurts, in the pocket. feeling better already actually.

Gees i'd hate to see you if you were being negative :D

southtyronegael

im like that volcano out in bali. close to erupting.  >:( >:

Jim Bob

Quote from: southtyronegael on November 27, 2017, 09:34:46 PM
im like that volcano out in bali. close to erupting.  >:( >:

You are a total bluffer!!!

ose 14

look i really think all this talk of a ballygawley cartel is really over the top. if we had a training centre in garvaghey minus a kitchen bought at an exorbitant price a ballygawley sponsor with tyrone fabrication you couldnt make it up in the title then maybe just maybe thered be a case to answer.

BennyHarp

Quote from: southtyronegael on November 27, 2017, 08:50:43 PM

Ha  ;D, the typical hurler on the ditch. Not buying a jersey doesn't make you Che Guevara you know. Seriously, if it "IS" your life, I can't understand why you don't get yourself involved. Actually give up a bit of your time to help the GAA in the county get out of this cartel driven, corrupt malaise you so clearly think it is in. Maybe you'll find out that pleasing all of the people all of the time isn't as easy as you think..
That was never a square ball!!

southtyronegael

you know nothing about what time i give up for the gaa. and when u say get 'involved' do you mean get involved with the cartel? cant beat them join them kinda thing? sorry but ive more decency in me to have anything to do with them.

redhandefender

Quote from: southtyronegael on November 27, 2017, 10:38:50 PM
you know nothing about what time i give up for the gaa. and when u say get 'involved' do you mean get involved with the cartel? cant beat them join them kinda thing? sorry but ive more decency in me to have anything to do with them.

If you gave half as much time to the gaa as you do to talking absolute tripe in hear you should be on for some volunteers award!

I wonder is this just a bot paid for by one of our jealous neighbours to try and cause unrest! Whatever you are you aren't a tyrone man!