Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redhandefender

Quote from: tothetop03 on October 25, 2017, 08:32:32 PM
Quote from: redhandefender on October 25, 2017, 07:58:18 PM
Quote from: tothetop03 on October 25, 2017, 05:03:54 PM
Do club Tyrone dictate to what goes on behind the scenes on the Football front....i have heard in the past Club Tyrone are adamant Mickey Has to stay as he is key a lot of Club Tyrone contributors......

Nonsense, everything they do has to pass county board

Not so sure but if you say so.... Not so sure on what shape the Tyrone County Board is in at the minute.... if the way they handled Management positions is anything to go by its not great....

Well I am telling you now it is, ring up garvaghey and ask, its not some big conspiracy, their accounts are open and decisions go throught he county board. Take the tin hat of and dont be a dummy

tothetop03

Quote from: redhandefender on October 25, 2017, 11:01:11 PM
Quote from: tothetop03 on October 25, 2017, 08:32:32 PM
Quote from: redhandefender on October 25, 2017, 07:58:18 PM
Quote from: tothetop03 on October 25, 2017, 05:03:54 PM
Do club Tyrone dictate to what goes on behind the scenes on the Football front....i have heard in the past Club Tyrone are adamant Mickey Has to stay as he is key a lot of Club Tyrone contributors......

Nonsense, everything they do has to pass county board

Not so sure but if you say so.... Not so sure on what shape the Tyrone County Board is in at the minute.... if the way they handled Management positions is anything to go by its not great....

Well I am telling you now it is, ring up garvaghey and ask, its not some big conspiracy, their accounts are open and decisions go throught he county board. Take the tin hat of and dont be a dummy
[/quote

Well i am telling  i heard different.... meetings within meetings..... the day off reckoning will land before we know it..... mark my words.... as usual the Clubs will pick up the bill....

The Golden Years

Quote from: LeoMc on October 25, 2017, 07:37:49 AM
Quote from: Carmen Stateside on October 25, 2017, 01:46:10 AM
I see Club Tyrone in New York again with the begging buckets   ::)
One of your own club men among them!
I dont think our club man gives a dam about Club Tyrone or what they are trying to achieve.  Who would turn down a free trip to New York all expenses paid?

redhandofgod

Would club tyrone not contribute to his wages as a paid tyrone coach?

southtyronegael

Quote from: The Golden Years on October 26, 2017, 10:18:18 AM
Quote from: LeoMc on October 25, 2017, 07:37:49 AM
Quote from: Carmen Stateside on October 25, 2017, 01:46:10 AM
I see Club Tyrone in New York again with the begging buckets   ::)
One of your own club men among them!
I dont think our club man gives a dam about Club Tyrone or what they are trying to achieve.  Who would turn down a free trip to New York all expenses paid?
who pays for the trip?

WT4E

Quote from: barelegs on October 24, 2017, 11:35:24 PM

The one lad who you would have expected to kick on was James Devlin. He was the captain of that team and had captained Moortown to win a Minor championship as an U16. I don't think he's even featured with Moortown seniors yet. I could be wrong.

As far as I know James Devlin got an illness and was a major doubt to play football again however last reports I heard was that he is recovering and may well play again (I hope thats true).

Add in to that the fact that his dad fell out with Moortown in recent times and him nor the brother are likely to play for Moortown in any event - Heard a rumour that they would go to Ballinderry - if that where the case I would assume he would still prefer to play for Tyrone if selected?

skeog

Who do you think pays for trips.Club Tyrone no one out of pocket and rightly so.

southtyronegael

Quote from: skeog on October 26, 2017, 11:35:22 AM
Who do you think pays for trips.Club Tyrone no one out of pocket and rightly so.
fair enough. Why don't they ask club Tyrone to donate the 12000 quid peter Donnelly is looking and be done with it.

redhandefender

Quote from: southtyronegael on October 26, 2017, 11:41:10 AM
Quote from: skeog on October 26, 2017, 11:35:22 AM
fair enough. Why don't they ask club Tyrone to donate the 12000 quid peter Donnelly is looking and be done with it.

Because they don't decide where the money is spent, the CB does. Club Tyrone members paid there own way, players obviously get flights paid for as they attract the supporters!

Why don't you just go back to the Fermanagh page and be done with it. Such a negative numpty

The Trap

I don't know which is worse Southtyronegael's constant criticism or Redhanddefenders rose tinted glasses? Both very irritating and ruining this thread......

Club boi

Quote from: The Trap on October 26, 2017, 01:34:12 PM
I don't know which is worse Southtyronegael's constant criticism or Redhanddefenders rose tinted glasses? Both very irritating and ruining this thread......

+ 1

southtyronegael

Quote from: Club boi on October 26, 2017, 02:20:50 PM

+ 1
+1

redhandefender

Quote from: southtyronegael on October 26, 2017, 04:10:05 PM
Quote from: Club boi on October 26, 2017, 02:20:50 PM

+ 1
+1

Right, they are a money grabbing shower of b**tards in garvaghey, Harte's only in it for the money, he's useless, hes holding the county back, the county should be folded up and we should all just enjoy club football!

Sorry for being a glass is half full kind of guy!

driveherin

Did Mickey pay for his trip? What about Roisin Jordan? Incidently, did they kiss and make up?

driveherin

Matty Donnelly must have chose to hang out with Kevin McCabe rather than go to OZ too?