Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

Win, I can tell you it will be a second string with possibly Alonso and Torres.

ExiledGael

Quote from: corn02 on November 12, 2008, 12:44:40 PM
Quote from: corn02 on November 07, 2008, 04:23:26 PM
Have seen a fair bit of Madrid this season. There going through a score one more than the opposition phase. Incredibly Haiguin actually looks like a player now. I expect a backlash after Juve and 3-0 is my prediction.

Well maybe not the backlash - but Haiguin got four  :o

Madrid were beat by third division Real Union last night in the Cope Del Rey, 7-6 on agregate.

bigfrank

Quote from: bigfrank on November 12, 2008, 03:18:02 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on November 12, 2008, 12:32:32 PM
Quote from: bigfrank on November 12, 2008, 12:23:54 PM
Why wait to weekend lads,there is alot of chances mid week to make money too,i just jope as many people as possible see this bet before 2nite!!

Chelsea 1/6
Celtic 1/5
Rangers 8/15

Paddy power prices

100 treble pays 214, Not bad for 90 mins work!! Anyone make it at work 2day,didnt think so:):)

Thank me later

Who are they all playing?

Not much experience in the oul betting. Do you just go in and put the 3 of them down on the list?

Thats exactly wat u do Gawa and then u come and thank me later ok, good boy now run along

That puts an end to midweek betting on games puttin out second string teams!! when ade Akinybi is scoring at Stamford Bridge i do believe its time to start thinkin!!!:):D

Our Nail Loney

Madird won 4-3 last night actually... went out on agg away goals

corn02

ExiledGael

Not all round.
Treble on Dundee Utd, Brighton and East Stirling. Not great, don't even know the odds but a win's a win.

gawa316

Quote from: bigfrank on November 12, 2008, 09:42:36 PM

Thats exactly wat u do Gawa and then u come and thank me later ok, good boy now run along

Thank f**k, I actually forgot to go to the bookies. I feel like i won 100 quid cheers bigfrank ;)

bigfrank

Read back through the thread Gaw if u have time,u will see im well into my pofit!!! Didnt expect a night like this,great thing bout me is i be back bigger and stronger the next time!! Just u be ready this time and dont be gaying out and sayin u didnt bet ok:):)

SidelineKick

Quote from: bigfrank on November 12, 2008, 12:23:54 PM
Why wait to weekend lads,there is alot of chances mid week to make money too,i just jope as many people as possible see this bet before 2nite!!

Chelsea 1/6
Celtic 1/5
Rangers 8/15

Paddy power prices

100 treble pays 214, Not bad for 90 mins work!! Anyone make it at work 2day,didnt think so:):)

Thank me later

Jesus Frank you know your stuff.  Im glad I didnt take your advice.  Keep me posted with all your great certs  ;)

Ps. 100 treble pays NOTHING  :D :D
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

bigfrank

Ok sideline,i got a bet wrong!! Shock shock:) I have no problem holdin my hands up and sayin i was wrong!! I just hope u took my advice too and lost lol.only jokin!!

Next Time lads,next time!!

SidelineKick

:D I didnt this time.  You give us a good one last week tho if i rememeber correct?? I didnt do it and it came in  :( so thats maybe satisfaction enough for you  :D
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

bigfrank

Ur 100% right sideline! Im not in this game to complain when i lose or gloat when i win!! Thats all part of gambling,im just providing a service so that we dont have to slave at work for every penny we get lol!! Currently picking my teams for 2nite,it takes time but its worth it!! Tune in later

bigfrank

Juventus 8/15
Tranmere 4/9

Both home teams,my favourite!!

100 double pays 221.48

Works out at £2.46 a minute when u divide 221.48 by 90(mins)

I def didnt make that today!! ;D ;D ;D

Our Nail Loney

You are only making 121.48 frank, the hundred was yours already so IF your bet comes up you will make 1.34 a minute

bigfrank

Either way i didnt make that 2day and neither did you lol!!! It was quick maths,didnt think u would be studyin it that much,just tryin to get the point across!!!:)