Author Topic: Laois Senior Football Championship 2021  (Read 13548 times)

Spiritof86

• View Profile
Re: Laois Senior Football Championship 2021
« Reply #120 on: September 24, 2021, 08:50:06 PM »
John Sugrue
P J Dempsey
Padraig Clancy
Kevin Doogue
Donnacha Phelan
Eoin Kearns

I think all of them expressed an interest but then Eddie did a fine Job getting beaten by Wicklow, so the review must have been positive from Fergal.
You "think all of them expressed an interest"?  Sugrue definitely didn't anyway. Out of the rest of them you named kearns would have been an interesting appointment. Can't really see what Donncha Phelan offers. He didn't exactly tear up trees with the minors!

Pretty sure 3 out of 6 of them lads had no interest in this particular role . Love to hear more of an explanation to this !?

Helix.

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 24, 2021, 09:12:45 PM »
John Sugrue
P J Dempsey
Padraig Clancy
Kevin Doogue
Donnacha Phelan
Eoin Kearns

I think all of them expressed an interest but then Eddie did a fine Job getting beaten by Wicklow, so the review must have been positive from Fergal.
You "think all of them expressed an interest"?  Sugrue definitely didn't anyway. Out of the rest of them you named kearns would have been an interesting appointment. Can't really see what Donncha Phelan offers. He didn't exactly tear up trees with the minors!

Pretty sure 3 out of 6 of them lads had no interest in this particular role . Love to hear more of an explanation to this !?
I was wondering was Kearns in the reckoning for senior post tbh.

I see Mícheal Quirke on ticket with Jack O’Connor for Kerry senior post according to independent.ie

Spiritof86

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: Today at 08:47:49 AM »
John Sugrue
P J Dempsey
Padraig Clancy
Kevin Doogue
Donnacha Phelan
Eoin Kearns

I was wondering was Kearns in the reckoning for senior post tbh.

I see Mícheal Quirke on ticket with Jack O’Connor for Kerry senior post according to independent.ie

Good move for Quirke and probably what he needed after his debacle in Laois .