?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

JoG2

You're very grumpy got Fear....Its the weekend

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on September 24, 2021, 08:49:50 PM
Whoever runs Lavey Twitter bit of a tube

Score by score rundown of a hammerin? Poor enough form when its the first time theyve done that (went back 5/6 weeks of tweets)

Also, whats gone wrong at Claudy?

Newbridge Exile

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on September 24, 2021, 10:19:31 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on September 24, 2021, 08:49:50 PM
Whoever runs Lavey Twitter bit of a tube

Score by score rundown of a hammerin? Poor enough form when its the first time theyve done that (went back 5/6 weeks of tweets)

Also, whats gone wrong at Claudy?
I thought it was a bit unnecessary but especially so if they hadn't given a score by score account of their previous games  ,

quit yo jibbajabba

A brief look back definitely suggests no. Based on League and their 2 cship results Claudy goin bad no need to kick them when theyre down..

There was no point by point rundown of their Minor final tother night (or the row which tfal alluded to) 😉

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: JoG2 on September 24, 2021, 10:06:06 PM
You're very grumpy got Fear....Its the weekend

This is me at my best, midweek I'm unbearable

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

As said above , very very poor form from lavey, not within spirit of association

lenny

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on September 24, 2021, 11:17:39 PM
As said above , very very poor form from lavey, not within spirit of association

Have to disagree, there are many supporters unable/unwilling to go to games in the current situation and they love to follow the game on social media. The big problem wasn't giving regular updates on his game but not providing updates on the previous games. Regular updates are great for people not able to be at the match and the bottom line is it doesn't change anything for claudy. They get hammered either way and I'm pretty sure the least of their worries is the lavey twitter account.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: lenny on September 25, 2021, 07:09:25 AM

Have to disagree, there are many supporters unable/unwilling to go to games in the current situation and they love to follow the game on social media. The big problem wasn't giving regular updates on his game but not providing updates on the previous games. Regular updates are great for people not able to be at the match and the bottom line is it doesn't change anything for claudy. They get hammered either way and I'm pretty sure the least of their worries is the lavey twitter account.

You just say something like "lavey now well in control" or the like. Twitter is brilliant for local sports but there is a skill to it

Champion The Wonder Horse

So based on Mal's tweet and my limited grasp of numbers, Lavey will the group unless Swatragh get at least a draw against Slaughtneil or Slaughtneil beat Swatragh by 19 or more.
Slaughtneil will finish third unless they beat Swatragh by 8 or more.

Wildweasel74

We see how much Lavey tweet if they are on the end of a hammering.

lenny

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on September 25, 2021, 08:31:45 AM

You just say something like "lavey now well in control" or the like. Twitter is brilliant for local sports but there is a skill to it

I understand what you're saying but if someone can't make the game they're usually interested in what the score is and who's doing the scoring. I honestly think that if I was a claudy player that series of tweets would be the absolute least of my worries. Do you think the ref should report the score as a bit closer just because of the sensitivity of adult players. Give me a break, they're big boys now and they'll get over it.

Silver hill

Quote from: lenny on September 26, 2021, 08:12:32 AM

I understand what you're saying but if someone can't make the game they're usually interested in what the score is and who's doing the scoring. I honestly think that if I was a claudy player that series of tweets would be the absolute least of my worries. Do you think the ref should report the score as a bit closer just because of the sensitivity of adult players. Give me a break, they're big boys now and they'll get over it.

Maybe we shouldn't mention the no show from your club last night in the senior championship.
An act of cowardice or smart management?
My understanding was that the Rossas had 50-60 senior footballers training. Okay, 3-4 injured, but throwing the game???
I know if I was a Magherafelt clubman I'd be far from happy.

lenny

Quote from: Silver hill on September 26, 2021, 10:05:05 AM

Maybe we shouldn't mention the no show from your club last night in the senior championship.
My understanding was that the Rossas had 50-60 senior footballers training. Okay, 3-4 injured, but throwing the game???

Your post doesn't make a lot of sense. You're saying we had 50-60 senior players training and then you're complaining when we dip into that squad to cover injuries. I really don't see what point you're making. Completely sensible management.

Silver hill

Quote from: lenny on September 26, 2021, 03:58:33 PM

Your post doesn't make a lot of sense. You're saying we had 50-60 senior players training and then you're complaining when we dip into that squad to cover injuries. I really don't see what point you're making. Completely sensible management.

Ok, for the slow learner. You had 3-4 injured and despite having a first team squad of 30 to pick from, magherafelt decided that they had somehow no chance of winning the game  with those players available and dipped down into the fringes to fulfil the fixture.
If, as a club and a supporter, you are happy with that, then that's fine.
I know that any mfelt supporter I spoke to after the game and at half time were not. Neutrals not impressed either.
To then continue to play with 14 behind the ball when 6 points down and a man up, that's another head scratcher. Very difficult to watch especially with the scoring threat that is there and if utilised properly.

lenny

Quote from: Silver hill on September 26, 2021, 05:06:15 PM
Quote from: lenny on September 26, 2021, 03:58:33 PM

Ok, for the slow learner. You had 3-4 injured and despite having a first team squad of 30 to pick from, magherafelt decided that they had somehow no chance of winning the game  with those players available and dipped down into the fringes to fulfil the fixture.
If, as a club and a supporter, you are happy with that, then that's fine.
I know that any mfelt supporter I spoke to after the game and at half time were not. Neutrals not impressed either.
To then continue to play with 14 behind the ball when 6 points down and a man up, that's another head scratcher. Very difficult to watch especially with the scoring threat that is there and if utilised properly.

Dunno where you get your info. My understanding is that there were at least 12 players nursing knocks/injuries. Why risk them when this game wasn't do or die? We got what we needed out of this game. As regards the tactics, that's the nature of the game nowadays. A lot of managers are going that way not just ours.