Table Quiz

Started by Mayo4Sam, October 14, 2008, 12:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

Quote from: illdecide on October 14, 2009, 11:21:59 AM
Ailis, Bre & Darcey are travelling on a tourist bus, each of them have 4 baskets. There are 4 cats in every basket. Every cat has 5 kittens. When the bus stopped Bre got off...how many legs are there on the bus?

Ladies/Gents this one wrecked my head and i know the answer and still can't work it out...

774?

The driver counts I presume. This was on one of those late night call in shows on Saturday.

Bensars

Quote from: gallsman on October 14, 2009, 01:25:22 PM
Quote from: illdecide on October 14, 2009, 11:21:59 AM
Ailis, Bre & Darcey are travelling on a tourist bus, each of them have 4 baskets. There are 4 cats in every basket. Every cat has 5 kittens. When the bus stopped Bre got off...how many legs are there on the bus?

Ladies/Gents this one wrecked my head and i know the answer and still can't work it out...

774?

The driver counts I presume. This was on one of those late night call in shows on Saturday.

If thats the case we may know the answer. I dont think i have ever seen one of those "puzzles" brought to a conclusion

redhugh

Quote from: illdecide on October 14, 2009, 12:05:42 PM
I'm not taking the piss and if there is  trick in the question i don't know about it...i will reveal the answer at 2:00pm when i come back from my lunch ;)

'Mon te fcuk- it ten past two.

illdecide

Right lads the answer is 1128...

Yes it is from one of those TV quiz programmes. I sat up to 2:00am from 12:00 trying to work this out and hoping the answer would come up but it didn't and i took myself to bed, the following morning i emailed them and asked them for the answer and they emailed back with 1128 but did not tell me how they came up with that answer...i still can't work it out.

I think there is some trick in the wording of it but i went over it and over it and still can't come up with 1128...

P.S. the wife was at work when i went home so i had to take the wrinkles out of it myself...lol ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

redhugh

Quote from: illdecide on October 14, 2009, 02:14:14 PM

Yes it is from one of those TV quiz programmes. I sat up to 2:00am from 12:00 trying to work this out and hoping the answer would come up but it didn't and i took myself to bed, the following morning i emailed them and asked them for the answer and they emailed back with 1128 but did not tell me how they came up with that answer...i still can't work it out.

I think there is some trick in the wording of it but i went over it and over it and still can't come up with 1128...

P.S. the wife was at work when i went home so i had to take the wrinkles out of it myself...lol ;)

Yeah,erm...sorry about that she was over here taking the wrinkles out of me.You were right though ,hot and tasty ;D

illdecide

Quote from: redhugh on October 14, 2009, 02:19:37 PM

Yeah,erm...sorry about that she was over here taking the wrinkles out of me.You were right though ,hot and tasty ;D

Good for you Red...you can keep her there too (i knew some fool would take her of my hands someday ;D) I feel like i've won the lotto

redhugh

Quote from: illdecide on October 14, 2009, 02:23:37 PM
Quote from: redhugh on October 14, 2009, 02:19:37 PM

Good for you Red...you can keep her there too (i knew some fool would take her of my hands someday ;D) I feel like i've won the lotto
No chance! I've been sold a pup! Just took off her wig and took out the teeth and the glass eye! It's like courtin' an onion- please advise!??

vav

The answer has to be 1158 and a typo in the email. Unless 15 of them were 2 legged cats  :-\

SidelineKick

:D I see leenie removed her guess of 6!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

illdecide