If you were a boxer

Started by illdecide, September 06, 2009, 11:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurganblue

Good luck to illdecide. Let us know how it goes chief.

el_cuervo_fc

Congrats to Illdecide.  unanimous decision.  A good oul fight too with some very heavy punches thrown

The Real Laoislad

Name "The Tripod"
Music "Bringing sexy back"-Justin Timberlake
You'll Never Walk Alone.

illdecide

Thanks very much lads...a good nights craic and some good fights. It's a tough game and a lot harder than the football i can tell ya but i enjoyed it and the buzz you get in that ring is unbelieveable...Jasus my trainer had to tell me i was in a fight and stop looking at the girls walking around the ring almost naked...lol
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

lurganblue

Quote from: illdecide on October 11, 2009, 11:58:18 AM
Thanks very much lads...a good nights craic and some good fights. It's a tough game and a lot harder than the football i can tell ya but i enjoyed it and the buzz you get in that ring is unbelieveable...Jasus my trainer had to tell me i was in a fight and stop looking at the girls walking around the ring almost naked...lol

fair play to ya illdecide, and i hear our other club mate won easy too. explains why we cant play football :)

fitzroyalty

lol 100% record from the clans! for once you actually did indeed decide!

illdecide

Quote from: fitzroyalty on October 11, 2009, 09:16:42 PM

Hey Fitz you take your face for one saan...Hope you enjoyed it though ;D

Tony Baloney

Quote from: illdecide on October 11, 2009, 11:58:18 AM
I heard the best fights were outside the hotel ;)

ballinaman

If i were a boxer i'd punch Ursala whats her face the ginger whinger from TV3 news....i know i don't have to be a boxer to do it but she deserves a good hard one.... ;)

The Gs Man

Quote from: illdecide on October 11, 2009, 10:42:57 PM

Who did ye bate?

I heard it was a great night. 
Keep 'er lit

fitzroyalty

Quote from: illdecide on October 11, 2009, 10:42:57 PM

correct! heres me thinkin u couldnt fight  ;)

Fear ón Srath Bán

Benny Tierney in today's Irish News, though what the feck were you up to three hours after the fights illdecide?  :P

Knockout night at Armagh City

I would like to mention a great night's entertainment and fundraising which took place last Saturday night in the Armagh City Hotel. It was a 'Las Vegas-style Fight Night' which incorporated fighters from different clubs battling against each other.

I have to say it resulted in a great night's entertainment for all involved. Sadly, the night might well be remembered for incidents that happened a full three hours after the function when some individuals let themselves down badly, but this should not detract from a well-run and highly entertaining night.

To the club players, past and present, who put their bodies and reputation on the line – I congratulate you all.

I myself don't have to go into a ring to get pummelled into submission, I can get that at home.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

illdecide

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on October 14, 2009, 04:33:35 PM
Benny Tierney in today's Irish News, though what the feck were you up to three hours after the fights illdecide?  :P

Knockout night at Armagh City

I would like to mention a great night's entertainment and fundraising which took place last Saturday night in the Armagh City Hotel. It was a 'Las Vegas-style Fight Night' which incorporated fighters from different clubs battling against each other.

I have to say it resulted in a great night's entertainment for all involved. Sadly, the night might well be remembered for incidents that happened a full three hours after the function when some individuals let themselves down badly, but this should not detract from a well-run and highly entertaining night.

To the club players, past and present, who put their bodies and reputation on the line – I congratulate you all.

I myself don't have to go into a ring to get pummelled into submission, I can get that at home.

I was sober on sat night (for obvious reasons) but have to say there were lads in an awful state (not because i beat up their mate) due to far too much alcohol and i knew there'd be rows...wait to i c Benny BTW as he's gonns get a kick in the klinkers for messing up my routine

Fear ón Srath Bán

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...