illdecide for mod.

Started by ziggysego, October 22, 2009, 12:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you support illdecide being elected as mod4?

Yes
35 (27.6%)
No
79 (62.2%)
Is there a mod2? Never seen him/her
13 (10.2%)

Total Members Voted: 126

Voting closed: November 01, 2009, 11:37:44 AM

Cúig huaire

Donagh, the GAA Board`s Sinn Fein PSNI spokesperson.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Cúig huaire on October 22, 2009, 08:42:20 PM
Quote from: illdecide on October 22, 2009, 08:05:13 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 22, 2009, 07:12:53 PM
::)

Let me think...i wonder who'd be the first prat i'd ban for life ;D

You`ve just got my vote, Saan.  ;)
Strange, I thought you were best mates with the current mods.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Cúig huaire

Only mod1, mod3 seems to do your bidding  ;)

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Cúig huaire on October 22, 2009, 08:49:30 PM
Only mod1, mod3 seems to do your bidding  ;)
Funny because mod3 was going to ban me for winding you up  :D

Well you know that, as you were copied in on the pm. 

How many times have you made death threats now  :D and you're still posting.  I thought yous were all mates.

Cúig huaire

Here we go again. Pints, this is where you seem to lose the run of yourself. At no time did anyone threaten your life. I simply offered you what I call a "straightner". You were bullshitting on a particular thread and I didnt take too kindly to it. The offer of that straightner still stand today. Now as far as I am concerned the matter is closed until you grow a set of balls, so please stop dragging it up time and again. Now run off and report this post, like you usually do, like the rest of your ilk, you are nothing more than a rat.  ;)

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Cúig huaire on October 22, 2009, 09:14:31 PM
Here we go again. Pints, this is where you seem to lose the run of yourself. At no time did anyone threaten your life. I simply offered you what I call a "straightner". You were bullshitting on a particular thread and I didnt take too kindly to it. The offer of that straightner still stand today. Now as far as I am concerned the matter is closed until you grow a set of balls, so please stop dragging it up time and again. Now run off and report this post, like you usually do, like the rest of your ilk, you are nothing more than a rat.  ;)
You threatened me and said you'd be in the long grass or something and I'd never get near a computer again because I added you to a whos the biggest idiot on the board poll  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

I can see why you dont want me to bring it up again, I'd be embarrassed too. 

Why would I report anything, I'm going to shut up now before I get a ban for upsetting you.   ;D

Cúig huaire

Biggest idiot on the board v biggest tout on the board, now run along fatty, have you not got a takeaway to eat?  ;)

pintsofguinness

I'm not saying anything dont want to upset you and get banned.

pints this will be my last post on the board, but I am telling you here and now that you are a dead man and you know I am not fuckin kidding

Pints if I ever find out who you are, I swear you `ll never get near another computer

Santino

In summary - 2 aggravating hures!
Sort this out illdecide.

illdecide

Well if i had the power I'd ban Pints just for being Pints and then there'd be no more row's or arguments on the board as he's the only one that upsets and gets up peoples noses with his moaning, complaining and bitching. He does it in a cute way and worded so that he won't get in any bother with the MOD's ::) and then acts all Innocent like "what did i say".

To sort this episode out I'd put the two of them in a ring together and sort their differences out like men instead of hiding behind a keyboard...the tickets would be £5 each and I'd hold it in Croke Park as i believe we could get a record attendance for that bout...lol i think ESPN would want in on that ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

boojangles

pintsofguinness

Quote from: illdecide on October 22, 2009, 10:59:21 PM
Well if i had the power I'd ban Pints just for being Pints and then there'd be no more row's or arguments on the board as he's the only one that upsets and gets up peoples noses with his moaning, complaining and bitching. He does it in a cute way and worded so that he won't get in any bother with the MOD's ::) and then acts all Innocent like "what did i say".

To sort this episode out I'd put the two of them in a ring together and sort their differences out like men instead of hiding behind a keyboard...the tickets would be £5 each and I'd hold it in Croke Park as i believe we could get a record attendance for that bout...lol i think ESPN would want in on that ;)
Sorry I'm not as mouthy as you  ::)
If you were a mod on this board I wouldnt be on the board. (by choice)

illdecide

Well that would just make my day...you having to leave the board. Do you never ask yourself why you have no friends and why no-one likes you

stephenite

Quote from: illdecide on October 22, 2009, 11:12:46 PM
Do you never ask yourself why you have no friends and why no-one likes you

Do you? :D

illdecide

Quote from: stephenite on October 22, 2009, 11:13:42 PM
Quote from: illdecide on October 22, 2009, 11:12:46 PM
Do you never ask yourself why you have no friends and why no-one likes you

Do you? :D

All the time Stevie ;)