Started by oakleaflad, March 18, 2019, 12:43:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dire Ear

Cops copped out, cowards, And protected. Muck

WT4E

Quote from: Dire Ear on September 25, 2022, 12:47:10 AM

Agreed.

Mcelhatton is as good a man ur likely to meet but I suppose as the owner he has to carry the can. From what I heard he wasn't there at the time but rushed back and I think as well as the cops sitting on there hands at the bottom of the drive one of the bouncers was particularly bad in the situation.

Cops getting off is a disgrace.... don't forget they also tried to blacken mcelhattons name In the days after an obvious distraction tactic from them to him

trailer

Quote from: WT4E on September 25, 2022, 08:23:53 AM
Quote from: Dire Ear on September 25, 2022, 12:47:10 AM

Agreed.

Mcelhatton is as good a man ur likely to meet but I suppose as the owner he has to carry the can. From what I heard he wasn't there at the time but rushed back and I think as well as the cops sitting on there hands at the bottom of the drive one of the bouncers was particularly bad in the situation.

Cops getting off is a disgrace.... don't forget they also tried to blacken mcelhattons name In the days after an obvious distraction tactic from them to him

Mickey is a good fella. But 3 children died on his premises and whatever about the response from the Cops the blame lies with him unfortunately.
It's hard to believe that there wasn't a proper queuing system in place. Something so simple avoids this.