Author Topic: Laois Senior Hurling Championship 2022  (Read 3241 times)

marty34

• View Profile
Re: Laois Senior Hurling Championship 2022
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2022, 11:12:15 AM »
I see you have to have bought tickets online to be able to go to the game. I don't like the way they are going with ticket sales. There is no outlet for people who might decide to go on the day and pay at the gate.

Seems to be the way things are going.

I get it in the inter-county scene at Croke Park etc  trying to judge the attendence etc. plus not really having to deal with county boards to the final but for the club scene it should be also cash at the gate.

Times are changing.

Laois man

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2022, 11:14:56 AM »
Agree 100% and maybe everybody don't know how to access tickets online.

clonadmad

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2022, 12:30:25 PM »
I see you have to have bought tickets online to be able to go to the game. I don't like the way they are going with ticket sales. There is no outlet for people who might decide to go on the day and pay at the gate.

There should be 4/5 hand held credit card scanners at every ground when there’s a game on

No one wants to be a volunteer and have the responsibility of handling cash anymore

Robbo

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2022, 01:28:38 PM »

There should be 4/5 hand held credit card scanners at every ground when there’s a game on

No one wants to be a volunteer and have the responsibility of handling cash anymore

Great idea that.
Think County Board invested in a batch of ticket readers; card readers are cheaper now than ever before. Should be done straight away.

Think Camross will win the 1B Final. I think they'll give Abbeyleix a run for their money come championship.

Not as sure on tonight and won't make it in either. Have a feeling camross are going that bit better but rdowney have some serious players to bring in. Maybe camross to win this one but re to catch them later in the year.