The definitive list of disgraceful refereeing performances favouring Kerry

Started by Angelo, September 01, 2019, 05:16:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

under the bar

Quote from: t_mac on September 01, 2019, 05:48:22 PM
It's just an anti Kerry agenda from a very paranoid Tyronie.

Don't start again. You've already made a pure cnut of yourself on the other thread. ;D Your inability to accept  Tyrone constantly  hammering Armagh is a fact you have to live with.   ;D ;D

imtommygunn

Quote from: under the bar on September 01, 2019, 09:11:15 PM

Don't start again. You've already made a pure cnut of yourself on the other thread. ;D Your inability to accept  Tyrone constantly  hammering Armagh is a fact you have to live with.   ;D ;D
You don't really understand irony do you ;D ;D ;D

Angelo

Quote from: Tatler Jack on September 01, 2019, 07:30:23 PM
Leaving out Marty Duffy for his 2009 performance is a bit unfair.

Oh absolutely.

Feel free to add to the list, the amount of times it happens is endless so hard to remember them all.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

t_mac

Quote from: imtommygunn on September 01, 2019, 09:25:07 PM
Quote from: under the bar on September 01, 2019, 09:11:15 PM

You don't really understand irony do you ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D 8)

Tatler Jack

five points

1946 All Ireland semi-final v Antrim.
1937 All Ireland semi-final replay v Laois.
1926 All-Ireland final replay v Kildare.

yellowcard

Kerry might have benefited slightly overall from the major decisions in the match yesterday but anyone thinking that Gough set out to favour one team over another in the showpiece occasion of the GAA calendar needs their head examined. he would have set out yesterday to refereee the game to the best of his ability not to try and show one particular side favouritism. Overall I though he had a decent game and I'm glad the 2 sides have another 70 minutes to prove who is the better side.

That said I think the Kerry media assault on Gough's impartiality was very poor stuff before he had even been appointed to referee the match.   

Armagh18

Thought Gough was very good yday. Penalty maybe slightly soft but by the letter of the law was a pen. Coopers two yellows were stonewall in fact the second probably should have been black, no arguing against them. O'Sullivan could easily have gotten a second yellow it was a tough call to make but think he got it correct. Only real mistake was not ordering a retake of the penalty but it wasn't a great effort by Geaney and we'll not begrudge Cluxton that save.

BennyHarp

If Deegan gets the replay I'll be lumping on Kerry to win it.
That was never a square ball!!

Keyser soze

Was it only me who thought that O'Sullivan's yellow card was extremely harsh, tried to break the ball and the momentum of his arm carried it in over the Dublin players shoulder but he pulled it away again immediately. Though the second one was more a yellow though again he tried to break contact as soon as he committed the foul.

Carbery

Is the referee for the All-Ireland Finals appointed bt the CCCC or former Referee Brian Gavin (Irish Examiner columnist)?

LilySavage

Why is there a thread here after Sunday's game? Gough had a good game. I suspect it is because of the RTE panel's misplaced outrage on Sunday. Ciaran Whelan has detracted his unwarrented criticism. Do people really take Brolly's analysis seriously?