Monaghan v Kerry - St Tiernachs Park Clones - 22/07/18

Started by GrandMasterFlash, July 18, 2018, 12:44:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

straightred

GalwayBayBoy

Fairly effortless from Beggan. Two steps back and bang.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

RedHand88

RedHand88

straightred

Blowitupref

HT Monaghan 1-11 Kerry 0-10. Good half of football and Monaghan good value for that 4 point lead. Have to wonder where Kerry would be in this game if Clifford and O Shea was left to the U20s.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Syferus

To be honest this is more enjoyable than the Galway game. Best Super 8 tie by a mile.

seafoid

Zulu

Another good half of football. Kerry don't look very organised and it's hard to see them winning from here. Hughes dived for that last free and refs probably need to be a bit more alert to dives in the middle of the field when Beggan is around as he has made non-scoring frees into scorable ones.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Syferus on July 22, 2018, 04:41:50 PM
To be honest this is more enjoyable than the Galway game. Best Super 8 tie by a mile.

Better spread of scoring from play in the first game but this is still pretty good.

Main Street

An open game.
Happy enough with a 4 pt. lead despite the 4 or 5 missed  good chances.
Afaics Donaghy won nothing but 2 very soft scorable frees, though I'd worry more  if he was replaced at ht.

Jinxy

If Varadkar really wants to stop the Brits using our airspace he just needs to stick Rory Beggan up on Slieve Beagh with a load of footballs.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Zulu on July 22, 2018, 04:43:40 PM
Another good half of football. Kerry don't look very organised and it's hard to see them winning from here. Hughes dived for that last free and refs probably need to be a bit more alert to dives in the middle of the field when Beggan is around as he has made non-scoring frees into scorable ones.
Haven't look organised for a few years now. At least today they managed 10 scores in one half when they only scored 11 all game v Galway.