All Ireland Final tickets

Started by Lazer, August 31, 2010, 12:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baile an tuaigh

I have one ticket lower hogan section 325. It will be bided out, the money raised will be going to the children of Palestine via Antrim to Gaza. If interested in making a bid PM me. Know that the money will go to a very worthy cause.

The Worker

There were 20 stadium tours (plus tickets) on sale yesterday from croke park for 130euro

sold out within 20mins, still advertising them on their website as available though  :'(

down6061689194

If i see one more bandwagon dick post their facebook status about looking for because they're a good gael or that theyve got tickets I may actually go and live in a cave.

It makes my blood boil. Id sooner give it to a good gael from another county, even cork, than one of these 'fans'

Also, why did the Down CB Greed thread get pulled?

Rois

[quote author=down6061689194 link=topic=17238.msg849829#msg849829 date=1284229352ASIf i see one more bandwagon dick post their facebook status about looking for because they're a good gael or that theyve got tickets I may actually go and live in a cave.

[/quote]

I've a few of those. One who can't wait till "kick off" at 3.30pm next Sunday but who had a ticket secured, prob a box, earlier in the wk. She's from Carryduff and wasn't even in Casement to watch the Ulster semi.

swagger

Quote from: down6061689194 on September 11, 2010, 07:22:32 PM
If i see one more bandwagon dick post their facebook status about looking for because they're a good gael or that theyve got tickets I may actually go and live in a cave.

It makes my blood boil. Id sooner give it to a good gael from another county, even cork, than one of these 'fans'

Also, why did the Down CB Greed thread get pulled?

Couldnt agree more with this post. Where was all this supposed "great support" the team had, there would have been no more than 1500 at the Down v Offaly game down in Tuallamore. Even at the game v Longford ther could not have been more than 6000 there, granted that it was a bad night for football, but i was straight from the airport coming home from santa ponsa to pairc esler! Ive been to every championship game and have the programmes to prove it put it looks like il have a sweat on to see what the 2nd allocation is like to get one out of the club. As for the facebook posts, ive just deleted the comments! Theres a mate a of mine that has a ticket and hasnt been to a game this year. Ive refused to talk to him until I get get mine!
riiiiiiiiiite

Catch the high ball

Got my 2 Hill tickets yesterday. Never been to the hill before, do you stand in an allocated area or where ever you want? Should be great craic!
GAA Board World Cup Sweepstake Winner 2010

wavesofTORRES

Quote from: Catch the high ball on September 12, 2010, 10:56:44 AM
Got my 2 Hill tickets yesterday. Never been to the hill before, do you stand in an allocated area or where ever you want? Should be great craic!
Its colour coded! Check the colour of your ticket

Olly

Quote from: Lazer on September 10, 2010, 01:25:16 PM
Quote from: Olly on September 10, 2010, 01:06:07 PM
I got my ticket today.

I don't think you really want it - can I have it??

haha, you'll need to try harder.

This will be my first gaelic match in years. I have to admit that I don't know any Cork players at all and I know Benny Coulter on the Down team. I saw James McCartan play in the flesh. I'm taking a person who isn't into sport at all but hopefully I will have him turned!
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Jinxy

Quote from: Catch the high ball on September 12, 2010, 10:56:44 AM

Do you have an aisle or a window seat?
If you were any use you'd be playing.

souljaboy

Quote from: Rois on September 11, 2010, 07:30:42 PM
[quote author=down6061689194 link=topic=17238.msg849829#msg849829 date=1284229352ASIf i see one more bandwagon dick post their facebook status about looking for because they're a good gael or that theyve got tickets I may actually go and live in a cave.

I've a few of those. One who can't wait till "kick off" at 3.30pm next Sunday but who had a ticket secured, prob a box, earlier in the wk. She's from Carryduff and wasn't even in Casement to watch the Ulster semi.

have to agree, the amount of idiots with no clubs or history of supporting the county that have tickets at this stage is unbelievable! so far my club hasnt allocated tickets yet,  so still not 100% if Il get 1!!
I like Big Butts and I cannot lie

Aaron Boone

In 1994 the attendance was only 58,684.

Everyone will get a ticket next Sunday near the stadium, just don't stay in the pub once they open at 12.30pm.

swagger

Quote from: Aaron Boone on September 12, 2010, 02:21:23 PM
In 1994 the attendance was only 58,684.

Everyone will get a ticket next Sunday near the stadium, just don't stay in the pub once they open at 12.30pm.

have to remember however that the new cusack stand was still under construction, dont think there was an upper tier on it yet, thats the reason for the low number i think
riiiiiiiiiite

The Worker

What time do the pubs open at around the stadium next sunday?

Zulu

Huge demand in Cork apparently so I'd say it will be tight on the day.

armaghniac

QuoteHuge demand in Cork apparently so I'd say it will be tight on the day.

Tickets didn't seem easy to come by last year. But Cork having the minor team there will give them a couple of thousand more tickets and should ease things somewhat.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B