Laois Senior Football Championship 2019

Started by The PRO, February 28, 2019, 09:51:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

portlaoisekid

Quote from: SCFC on November 25, 2019, 05:18:46 PM
Quote from: portlaoisekid on November 25, 2019, 04:22:59 PM
Quote from: Laoiseabu on November 25, 2019, 11:50:44 AM
Quote from: Batman!!! on November 25, 2019, 10:41:19 AM
Ronan McEvoy for the Laois Seniors? Christ, the young lad still sleeps with the light on at night!
Exactly Batman . And also I doubt a lad Is ready to play for Laois seniors when he can't even start for his club .Cant be putting the cart before the horse.
totally agree, sugrue had him in training at one stage but he has to show it at club level first, I've no doubt he will though.laois u20 for sure
Is he underage for under 20s in 2020?
I would imagine so...not sure exactly  if I'm honest but I think he is

Laoiseabu

Quote from: portlaoisekid on November 25, 2019, 06:05:49 PM
Quote from: SCFC on November 25, 2019, 05:18:46 PM
Quote from: portlaoisekid on November 25, 2019, 04:22:59 PM
Quote from: Laoiseabu on November 25, 2019, 11:50:44 AM
Quote from: Batman!!! on November 25, 2019, 10:41:19 AM
Ronan McEvoy for the Laois Seniors? Christ, the young lad still sleeps with the light on at night!
Exactly Batman . And also I doubt a lad Is ready to play for Laois seniors when he can't even start for his club .Cant be putting the cart before the horse.
totally agree, sugrue had him in training at one stage but he has to show it at club level first, I've no doubt he will though.laois u20 for sure
Is he underage for under 20s in 2020?
I would imagine so...not sure exactly  if I'm honest but I think he is
No he's not . He's overage . He was underage this year though but wasn't on the Laois u20 panel .

Laoiseabu

Bruno McCormack has retired from Portlaoise

Butch Cassidy

Is Bruno the most decorated club player ever in Laois? He'll be a huge loss to the Town, owes them nothing, great player

portlaoisekid

The word legend these days  is bandied about for every dog on the street but this time its true,  Bruno is a genuine Portlaoise legend.

Neutralobserver

Great servant and a brilliant player for portlaoise down the years.  End of an era

From the Terrace

Brilliant footballer and a fine career. Will miss seeing him kick.

Laoiseabu

Fabulous natural footballer . Left foot like a magic wand . To think Portlaoise wouldn't of beaten port in the semi final this year only for him Is a testament to the man. Still reckon he could of played till his 40s such was his talent . Even at the age of 38 he has looked Portlaoises most dangerous foward . He will be irreplaceable.

Hospital Pass

What a talent. I'll miss seeing those outside of the left shots from distance. The Laois championship has lost an entertainer.
Portlaoise don't look like they have a replacement for him.

SCFC

Quote from: Hospital Pass on December 03, 2019, 02:16:02 PM
What a talent. I'll miss seeing those outside of the left shots from distance. The Laois championship has lost an entertainer.
Portlaoise don't look like they have a replacement for him.

Can't be replaced for sure but Portlaoise will be alright. Another year of senior football for Larkin, Maher and McEvoy will bring them on a lot.