Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GetOverTheBar

Loughmacrory making quite the name for themselves over the past few years.

ANON2018

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on September 16, 2019, 11:43:03 AM
Loughmacrory making quite the name for themselves over the past few years.

As in they always seem to start the season strong and always fade away?

Pearse Blue

Quote from: gaafan2 on September 16, 2019, 11:33:39 AM
Quote from: Pearse Blue on September 16, 2019, 11:03:55 AM
Quote from: omagh_gael on September 16, 2019, 10:46:46 AM
Quote from: Pearse Blue on September 16, 2019, 10:22:43 AM
Quote from: topofthesoil on September 16, 2019, 10:12:30 AM
Intense game last night between Lough and Pomeroy - youd be sick you were a Loughmacrory man, be a hard one to take. Galbally look a cut above. Good win for Derrylaughan, a needed one too. Tattyreagh as good as gone, preseason already started for next year i hear. Whos everyone fancy for the Pomeroy vs Loughmacrory replay?
Would depend on who got the cards.. any suspensions?

Mickey Mills got straight red and is def gone. I'm almost certain HP got straight red too. He gave the umpire a friendly finger gesture going off the field too so might get a bit more for that. Frank Burns got double yellow so he'll be free
Good to see our u20 stars name isn't being mentioned today, he must've had a quiet night and proved a lot of critics wrong

You thought wrong. The dirty B*****d spit at Frank.
You're not doing too much shouting about HP giving the official the finger??? But grimes is a bastard for that? Which I doubt he even did

Gaafan2

Quote from: Pearse Blue on September 16, 2019, 12:04:47 PM
Intense game last night between Lough and Pomeroy - youd be sick you were a Loughmacrory man, be a hard one to take. Galbally look a cut above. Good win for Derrylaughan, a needed one too. Tattyreagh as good as gone, preseason already started for next year i hear. Whos everyone fancy for the Pomeroy vs Loughmacrory replay?

Mickey Mills got straight red and is def gone. I'm almost certain HP got straight red too. He gave the umpire a friendly finger gesture going off the field too so might get a bit more for that. Frank Burns got double yellow so he'll be free
Good to see our u20 stars name isn't being mentioned today, he must've had a quiet night and proved a lot of critics wrong

You're not doing too much shouting about HP giving the official the finger??? But grimes is a b**tard for that? Which I doubt he even did

Grimes has form for being a tr**p so its highly likely it happened.

HP shouldn't have gestured to the umpire and to be fair its out of character for him, which leads me to think he was provoked for the sending off incident. 

tyronerebel

You're not doing too much shouting about HP giving the official the finger??? But grimes is a b**tard for that? Which I doubt he even did
Tottally agree amount of young children looking up to HP and turns and does that and him supposed to be the nice one from pomeroy just shows ye what the rest of them have to live up too. Grimes had a Trojan shift yesterday was all over the place aswell as marking McGeary gets far too much stick on this fourm.

Gaafan2

Quote from: Drumraghexile on September 16, 2019, 12:20:49 PM

did he f**k, what would you know fella - spreading rumours like that. ye wouldnt know a ball was blown up or stuffed. That mans victimised like no other - never set a foot wrong before on the field

Ok then your correct, he didn't ::)

You have to ask yourself the question, why is he victimised.

The Golden Years

Quote from: superstar_ on September 16, 2019, 11:28:04 AM

Grimes was impressive and did a fantastic job on McGeary. I would say he is a cert for a call up to the senior panel for the McKenna cup.
In saying that, he could've undone all his good work had he received a second yellow for kicking out in the Frank Burns second yellow incident.

I know everything can of day but I was very disappointed with Grimes against Beragh.  Lost the ball in possession over an over again.

LeoMc

Quote from: topofthesoil on September 16, 2019, 12:31:42 PM
Errigal dispatching trillick handy in the league by the looks of it - put the shoulder to the wheel and turned the screw it would seem. Could be a sign of things to come if they meet in the reserve championship????

Fixed that for you. I would doubt either was near full strength.

The Golden Years

Errigal dispatching trillick handy in the league by the looks of it - put the shoulder to the wheel and turned the screw it would seem. Could be a sign of things to come if they meet in the championship????
Don't think so.  Championship a different ball game plus I would say both teams would have been missing quite a few automatic starters yesterday.

omagh_gael

Quote from: gaafan2 on September 16, 2019, 12:12:26 PM

HP shouldn't have gestured to the umpire and to be fair its out of character for him, which leads me to think he was provoked for the sending off incident.

He was on his arse provoked. Pomeroy keeper came into a minor scuffle and ripped Cathoir Gallagher from behind to the ground round the neck. This led to a bigger melee and I'm pretty sure HP went in, with what looked like the knees. Ref appeared to miss HP. Keeper was booked and umpire called Sludden back and brought attention to HP. Sludden then sent him off, looked like a straight red to me. HP then gave the fingers to the umpire when walking off

Gaafan2

Quote from: omagh_gael on September 16, 2019, 02:22:48 PM

He was on his arse provoked. Pomeroy keeper came into a minor scuffle and ripped Cathoir Gallagher from behind to the ground round the neck. This led to a bigger melee and I'm pretty sure HP went in, with what looked like the knees. Ref appeared to miss HP. Keeper was booked and umpire called Sludden back and brought attention to HP. Sludden then sent him off, looked like a straight red to me. HP then gave the fingers to the umpire when walking off

Definitely two yellows. Looking forward to the replay ;D

SG08

Quote from: omagh_gael on September 16, 2019, 02:22:48 PM

All loughmacrory men were innocent as usual

Under Lights

Pearse Blue

Errigal dispatching trillick handy in the league by the looks of it - put the shoulder to the wheel and turned the screw it would seem. Could be a sign of things to come if they meet in the championship????
I think so, Errigal are arrogant as f**k and will be able to bully Trillick. Trillick very nice footballers but they wilt to any physical stuff bar the odd dirty dig to the back of the head by Rory Brennan (yella as a ducks ass)

GaaFanatic123

Quote from: tyronerebel on September 16, 2019, 12:13:33 PM

Tottally agree amount of young children looking up to HP and turns and does that and him supposed to be the nice one from pomeroy just shows ye what the rest of them have to live up too. Grimes had a Trojan shift yesterday was all over the place aswell as marking McGeary gets far too much stick on this fourm.

Yet we all thought including myself thought it was funny when Rony Mac done it too the Donegal supporters last year... FFS get over it, what harm is there in sticking up your finger at someone, all it is is childish and nothin more..