Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Seaan was missing was he not?

I don't about Covid cases but would guess it's a no as it's 14 days and it won't have been 14 days.

Saffrongael

Quote from: imtommygunn on October 27, 2020, 06:42:39 PM
Seaan was missing was he not?

I don't about Covid cases but would guess it's a no as it's 14 days and it won't have been 14 days.

10 days from first developing symptoms I thought in a positive case, for returning to work anyway ? 14 days for self isolating
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

imtommygunn

Ah ok. Be nice if they were back though harsh on anyone from the weekend at the same time if they were dropped.

imtommygunn

Not looking good in this one.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Happy days- only following on Twitter and thought we were out of it.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on October 31, 2020, 04:42:13 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 31, 2020, 04:38:13 PM
What a finish
Great finish alright!
10 guilty of a bit of charging for the last goal?

Nail's game that, but up to the ref to call,  fair play to big Nugent he took it well!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

bannside

Who was no 10? Done well for that last goal....

Milltown Row2

Quote from: bannside on October 31, 2020, 05:41:35 PM
Who was no 10? Done well for that last goal....

Nial McKenna sarsfileds

imtommygunn

Good footballer too bs.

Milltown Row2

bannside

Yea hes well known like young Mc Kernan but hurling first unfortunately/fortunately depending on your preference.

paddyjohn

They just never give up. Absolutely fantastic stuff

Na Glinntí Glasa

thought we were dead and gone at the end of that game on Saturday but what a finish to get it out of the fire at the end.

To be honest we were winning the game and comfortable but ended up losing all our shape and not winning any breaking ball from the puck outs which allowed them to get in front. We didn't play well for the most of the second half and did deserve to be behind i felt. Good changes made on the line that seen James McNaughton come on and fire a great goal and then big Donal to bag one as well.

Niall McKenna played brilliantly the whole game. A really good performance from him. Clarkey ended up with 2-07 and probably could of scored far more on a better day had the wind not of been a gale.

Overall its a point gained when it should of been lost so all in its a bonus.

If we beat Kerry at home is that us in the final?
hurl like f**k boi!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Dunloy realist on November 02, 2020, 08:36:07 AM
thought we were dead and gone at the end of that game on Saturday but what a finish to get it out of the fire at the end.

To be honest we were winning the game and comfortable but ended up losing all our shape and not winning any breaking ball from the puck outs which allowed them to get in front. We didn't play well for the most of the second half and did deserve to be behind i felt. Good changes made on the line that seen James McNaughton come on and fire a great goal and then big Donal to bag one as well.

Niall McKenna played brilliantly the whole game. A really good performance from him. Clarkey ended up with 2-07 and probably could of scored far more on a better day had the wind not of been a gale.

Overall its a point gained when it should of been lost so all in its a bonus.

If we beat Kerry at home is that us in the final?

If we beat Kerry or Meath I suspect we are in the final.

The Carlow Westmeath game will put Westmeath out, though I'd say with having lost two they are gone.

Kerry big win over Westmeath have something to play for against us so that'll be tough game.

The level of competition fits right. It's being able to lift that further next year is the difference