Meath v Armagh, NFL Div 2, Sunday 31 January, Pairc Tailteann, Navan

Started by BennyCake, January 26, 2016, 05:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

AFS

thejuice

Now that we have the Rathoath and Curragha lads back we'll be unstoppable.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Captain Obvious

T Fearon

Can repeat the win of two years ago,remember the great comeback?

Captain Obvious

Quote from: T Fearon on January 26, 2016, 10:23:33 PM
Can repeat the win of two years ago,remember the great comeback?
I remember it well. Your favourite Armagh player scored 0-11.

seafoid

It's the hunger games. A must win for 2 teams desperate for points and emotionally suspect. Meath should give a D2 welcome to the apple munching arrivistes but do they have the temperament . Have Dublin beaten it out of them?   Yes and Yes. January football will do that. Strictly Come Dancing is over and any GAA is better than nothing. Barely.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

illdecide

Glad to see a bit of action again from the long break, hope to get to this game although i'm struggling to get a free pass to go to this. No matter who you support it's impossible to work out what way this game could/will go, both teams are unpredictable and capable of beating each other. If both teams play to their max i think Armagh might just be a few points a better team than Meath but i suppose Meath supporters will feel the same that they're a few points a better team than Armagh...

Flip a coin...feck it.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Tara Na Rí

In recent years, Meath have really struggled to put teams away when they're leading midway through the second half. The Laois and Longford games in the O'Byrne Cup has seen an improvement in this department but we struggled against Louth who would've won the game if they didn't butcher so many chances. So this one is hard to call. We'll get a good gauge of the Meath mentality as the game goes on.
Meath Are Magic

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Croí na hÉireann

Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Hardy

SimonSays

Looking forward to the game. both teams need to win this. Derry and Tyrone should be the favs for the division but it is a strong division and you could easily get dragged in to a relegation dog fight . dnt know much about Meath but they are bound to give it a good rattle . Armagh badly need strong defenders and a midfielder who can win primary ball. Would expect a big response from Armagh after a poor pre-season campaign. Come on Armagh ,,,give us some hope