Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimStynes

Why? It was a street fight with drink in them. Did you think they'd be shoulder rolling and throwing 10 punch combos? Your man Donnelly has serious problems and is always involved in some sort of street fight or brawl when the drink is in. The rumour is he threw a glass at those boys and then he pushed  Paddy and it all kicked off inside and then went on outside the bar. A shame as your man Donnelly has or had a lot of talent.

Gmac

Those boys deserve the Nobel peace prize for boxing as the movie said .

imtommygunn

I see the Kinahans have had a load of sanctions imposed on them from the US. I wonder will this impact their boxers?

Kidder81

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 12, 2022, 08:54:34 AM
I see the Kinahans have had a load of sanctions imposed on them from the US. I wonder will this impact their boxers?

Never convicted or something  :o

imtommygunn

It seemed to be driven by gardai which did make me wonder about their convictions. Tbh I wouldn't be that sure of their dealings but just know of them.

Saffrongael

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 12, 2022, 09:23:14 AM
It seemed to be driven by gardai which did make me wonder about their convictions. Tbh I wouldn't be that sure of their dealings but just know of them.

According to today, in relation to the Kinahan organised crime group -

79 people convicted to date

12 murder related convictions

23 attempted murder related

13 firearms related

17 drug trafficking

17 money laundering

And I would say that's only the tip of the iceberg

Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Jeepers Creepers

Reading there that quite a handsome reward being offered by authorities in the states for their arrest?!

trailer

Difficult questions for John Finnucane now.

bridgegael

"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

imtommygunn

MTK global stopping operating. What happens their boxers?

square_ball

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 20, 2022, 03:40:48 PM

I'd say you will probably see the majority sign up with Probellum.

Saffrongael

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 20, 2022, 03:40:48 PM

New name I'm assuming
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

bennydorano

Fury knockout in the 6th. Disappointing from Whyte I thought he'd give Fury problems, but he did nothing.

trueblue1234

Serious punch.

Was disappointing fight tho.

Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit