Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blowitupref

Quote from: From the Bunker on January 30, 2024, 06:04:14 AM
Quote from: Blowitupref on January 29, 2024, 10:40:44 PMLooks like Rashford has apologised for his actions and now back in the squad for the next game. Sancho refused to apologise and sent back to Germany.

Well that makes everything ok then. All forgotten with an apology. ::) 
You'd expect an in house fine and disciplinary measures issued.

Discipline and some order was needed at that club for years.

Rashford was given an in house fine and dropped from the panel for the last match.  Any player that accepts their wrong doings will be allowed back. Sancho didn't do that and he's gone. Ronaldo ran to Piers Morgan and he's now playing out the end of his career in a league nobody really cares about.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Armagh18

Quote from: ranch on January 30, 2024, 01:10:05 PM
Quote from: Armagh18 on January 22, 2024, 01:29:59 PM
Quote from: tiempo on January 22, 2024, 01:04:51 PMCaught a quick video on Rory Beggan moving to NFL, great opportunity hope he gets a break and makes a stack of cash

Got me wondering, in all honesty, you'd have Beggan over Onana right?
Not even a question.
Not even a question because it's nonsense. I'm looking forward to his Ireland call up during the next international break.
I don't know, Beggan be a lot better under a high ball!

statto

Heard on radio this morning that Rio Ferdinand and Beckham have "reached out" to Marcus and offered support ridiculous.I am sure there's posters on this board in high responsibility jobs and if they didn't turn up for work due to being hungover they wouldn't be treated as a victim.

tiempo

Quote from: statto on January 31, 2024, 07:56:27 AMHeard on radio this morning that Rio Ferdinand and Beckham have "reached out" to Marcus and offered support ridiculous.I am sure there's posters on this board in high responsibility jobs and if they didn't turn up for work due to being hungover they wouldn't be treated as a victim.

Rio Ferdinand comes across as a massive dose of shite

imtommygunn

Doesn't have the greatest record himself though tbf turned it round.

tiempo

Quote from: Armagh18 on January 30, 2024, 04:28:48 PM
Quote from: tiempo on January 22, 2024, 01:04:51 PMCaught a quick video on Rory Beggan moving to NFL, great opportunity hope he gets a break and makes a stack of cash

Not even a question.
Not even a question because it's nonsense. I'm looking forward to his Ireland call up during the next international break.

Beggan ten times the keeper, first of all he doesn't shit his cacks at sight of a ball

From the Bunker

Quote from: statto on January 31, 2024, 07:56:27 AMHeard on radio this morning that Rio Ferdinand and Beckham have "reached out" to Marcus and offered support ridiculous.I am sure there's posters on this board in high responsibility jobs and if they didn't turn up for work due to being hungover they wouldn't be treated as a victim.

It's a PR stroke. Watering down the situation. Club legends taking the heat off of him.

NAG1

Quote from: From the Bunker on January 31, 2024, 08:48:23 AM

It's a PR stroke. Watering down the situation. Club legends taking the heat off of him.

It's a powerplay by ETH, comes in apologises pays his fine and they move on. Complete opposite to Sancho.

If he wants to play he will have to show a reaction and that can only be a good thing to the end of the season. Come the summer then it will be up to INEOS to decide the direction the club are going in and if he will be part of it or not.

snoopdog

Quote from: NAG1 on January 31, 2024, 09:17:56 AM
Quote from: From the Bunker on January 31, 2024, 08:48:23 AM

It's a powerplay by ETH, comes in apologises pays his fine and they move on. Complete opposite to Sancho.

If he wants to play he will have to show a reaction and that can only be a good thing to the end of the season. Come the summer then it will be up to INEOS to decide the direction the club are going in and if he will be part of it or not.

Rio the drug cheat offering support. Some lad there to take advice from. How that qrsehole has a voice says it all about the standard of pundits

trueblue1234

Quote from: tiempo on January 31, 2024, 08:48:15 AM

Not even a question.

Beggan ten times the keeper, first of all he doesn't shit his cacks at sight of a ball
Fair play to him for turning down all the multi million contracts. Legend.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

statto

Quote from: tiempo on January 31, 2024, 08:43:53 AM

Rio Ferdinand comes across as a massive dose of shite
+1.The "oles at the wheel man utd are back" statement should have finished him as a pundit.

ranch

Not even a question.

Crazy that you actually believe this.

Armagh18

Quote from: trueblue1234 on January 31, 2024, 11:11:20 AM

Not even a question.

he wouldn't have made 90% of the mistakes that Onana clown has this year!

thebigfella

Quote from: Armagh18 on January 31, 2024, 04:27:13 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on January 31, 2024, 11:11:20 AM

Not even a question.

he wouldn't have made 90% of the mistakes that Onana clown has this year!

I love this delusional sh1te. He wouldn't have a chance to make mistakes as he wouldn't be anywhere near starting a match.

If he was anywhere near good enough, he'd have been scouted and playing lower league stuff.

imtommygunn

does he even play soccer?