Commonwealth Games

Started by Eamonnca1, August 02, 2022, 11:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Elisha McCallion busy bigging up her young buck in NI rig. Stoop

screenexile

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on August 03, 2022, 06:21:21 PM

There's no GSTQ/ they're trying to beat the English and they can't represent Ireland so I'm happy enough if they want to do it!

markl121

Balding called it the "londonderry air"

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: screenexile on August 03, 2022, 08:53:07 PM

There's no GSTQ/ they're trying to beat the English and they can't represent Ireland so I'm happy enough if they want to do it!

I can't at all. As tip yer cap and no balls as ye get. Have a bit of pride . The athletes i mean. Not be long to MON giving out medals

screenexile

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on August 03, 2022, 09:24:24 PM
Quote from: screenexile on August 03, 2022, 08:53:07 PM

I can't at all. As tip yer cap and no balls as ye get. Have a bit of pride . The athletes i mean. Not be long to MON giving out medals

Sad!

bannside

Jude Gallagher looking mighty impressive. What colour his medal will be is the only question. Was told last week he was highly fancied to go all the way.

nrico2006

Quote from: bannside on August 04, 2022, 07:00:57 AM
Jude Gallagher looking mighty impressive. What colour his medal will be is the only question. Was told last week he was highly fancied to go all the way.

Looks to be the favourite now given who is left. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Milltown Row2

Eilish McColgan's run last night was something else, thought she was just pushing way to hard to have the extra kick in the end, fair play, great seeing her celebrate with her mum afterwards
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

nrico2006

A bit behind the times, but what was the issue with the Northern Ireland gymnasts being banned before the games - some issue with them having represented more than one country?  How is that ay different than any other GB athlete who has represented GB at Olympic etc. yet represent their home nation at the Commonwealth games?

Fair play to your doll coming second in the Heptathlon and Wiffen also getting silver in swimming.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

imtommygunn

Great 10000 race. Great mens race too.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: nrico2006 on August 04, 2022, 10:18:45 AM
A bit behind the times, but what was the issue with the Northern Ireland gymnasts being banned before the games - some issue with them having represented more than one country?  How is that ay different than any other GB athlete who has represented GB at Olympic etc. yet represent their home nation at the Commonwealth games?

Fair play to your doll coming second in the Heptathlon and Wiffen also getting silver in swimming.

Pure ballix so to speak.. They were ok in the last Games but not now? Not sure what had happened in the interim between the games.

not sure why the boxers were not targeted also as they represent Ireland too, hockey and whatever other sensible sport that represents Ireland as a whole.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Yeah and it's very unfair on the competing gymnasts too. I suspect some twat has made it onto some committee.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on August 04, 2022, 10:41:09 AM
Yeah and it's very unfair on the competing gymnasts too. I suspect some twat has made it onto some committee.

Not that this stopped their preparations but they had to jump through a lot of hoops, politically, to get the go ahead in the couple of weeks leading up to it.. Nonsense

quit yo jibbajabba

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: nrico2006 on August 04, 2022, 10:18:45 AM

We are not in GB and any right thinking nationalist should not be representing a sectarian state glorifying a failed empire anyhow