Tour de France 2022

Started by ONeill, July 06, 2022, 04:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Enjoyed that stage today. More pebbles I say.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

oakleaflad

Cobbles caused chaos. Pogacar looks so strong again. If he stays on the bike he has to be a massive favorite. Roglic's Tour could be over already, hard to see him making that time up.

markl121

Pog is a joke. Im not having the calls to reduce or ban cobble stages, at the end of the day the best rider in the world on all terrain took time on all his rivals yet again with zero team support. At least Jonas isn't totally gone so the rest of the race might have some excitement

Rois

Hoping to be able to watch riders come through a little town in the Alps on 12 July (St Gervais - Le Fayet).

Worth wearing a Tyrone jersey to be seen on TV? 

armaghniac

Quote from: Rois on July 06, 2022, 09:16:16 PM
Hoping to be able to watch riders come through a little town in the Alps on 12 July (St Gervais - Le Fayet).

Sure aren't you living in Armagh, wear that distinct colours of a better team.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

SHEEDY

Great stage today, the cobbles cause carnage. Pogacar obviously strong favourite, wout van aert having a great tour so far and looking good already for the green jersey.
nil satis nisi optimum

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Rois on July 06, 2022, 09:16:16 PM

Make sure you're on a steep hill otherwise it'll be over in seconds
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ONeill

Yellow jersey making the most of his time in the sun here. Wonder if they'll catch him. 25k left and a minute ahead.

markl121

if there's anyone who could hold this its WVA

oakleaflad

Van Aert is incredible. You'd be glad of him for a stage like this when a guy like Alaphilippe is missing.

markl121

Quote from: oakleaflad on July 07, 2022, 03:19:21 PM
Van Aert is incredible. You'd be glad of him for a stage like this when a guy like Alaphilippe is missing.
Couldn't get over quickstep team with no cav, alaphillipe or remco and then they win the first two stages of the race anyway.

oakleaflad

Pog looks on another level to the other GC riders

Van Der Poel doesn't seem hi usual self.

markl121

Pogacar...... ridiculous again  :-X I reckon mvdp has covid and just keeps testing negative

markl121

This may be the day the tour GC battle ends and it's only day 7

ONeill

Ah flip, thought yer man had it. Some climb that at the end.